Author Topic: Snoop Article at IGN.com  (Read 254 times)

smerlus

Snoop Article at IGN.com
« on: May 19, 2003, 02:23:20 PM »
well no it's not news about his new album or detox or any of the important shit. just a little article about him checking out Madden 2004 at E3... here's the article courtesy of IGN.com , and if you absolutely HAVE to have pictures, you can go follow this link http://music.ign.com/articles/403/403130p1.html

May 15, 2003 - What happens when Snoop D-O-Double-G plays the M-A-Double-D, well he loses 21-7, but that's not the point, as Snoop Dogg, about ten posse members, six bodyguards, and probably his personal chef came down to E3 for one reason, and one reason only, and that's to try out the beta version of Madden NFL 2004.

His round, muscle-bound body guards, teamed with about eight skinnier security personnel from the show floor, worked hard to keep the crowd back as the ladies screeched at big Snoop's sight, standing tall in his Jordan Bulls throwback, red and white sweats, kicks, and cap.

The Dogg played as the Atlanta Falcons while one of his buddies took the San Francisco 49ers as they went head-up in what looked like an old-school Madden rivalry made new again. Snoop smirked as Vick made a long run to start the game, but he followed that up by tossing a pick to the 49ers Jason Webster. Snoop shook his head and turned to his homey, but when he turned he looked distracted. He forgot all about Madden, his interception, and everyone else in the convention. What was Snoop looking at? The giant EA video monitor to his left that was showing a movie of The Sims 2. A woman in the game flashed her big breastessesses, characters at a party blew alcohol at a flame to blow a fireball, and a couple looked like they were about to get down for the deed (they didn't even need a rental, Lincoln Continental). Snoop shook his head and laughed. "That s*** looks crazy," he said as he focused back on the game.

Two Terrell Owens touchdown later, though, and Snoop was down 21-0 in the fourth. T.O. even busted his best Cabbage Patch to rub it in a little further.

A late touchdown pass to Peerless Price made Snoop feel a bit better about his game, but as the clock ticked down to zero, Snoop realized he finished two steps below his Madden rival.

"The game's cool," Snoop said as he stopped to sign some autographs for the freaks and their shrieks. I tried to maneuver closer to ask more questions about his game, both on and off the PlayStation 2, but as we started to walk down the hall, his bodyguards tried to push me away. I anticipated the direction where he'd be walking though, cut through the EA booth and ended up back in front of the rapper. His bodyguard saw me and rolled his eyes, thinking he got rid of me a few minutes earlier. As he pushed me out of the way (again!), I asked one final question.

"Why did you play as the Falcons," I asked, thinking Michael Vick was the obvious answer.

"The teams were picked for me," Snoop replied. Then he looked at me as he smirked with the left part of his lip. "If it was up to me, I'd play as the Raiders. When the game comes out, I'll get him back. I always get 'em back."

-- Jon Robinson
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 02:24:02 PM by smerlus »

Big BpG

Re:Snoop Article at IGN.com
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 02:29:23 PM »
nice to see bad azz there....

lots of rap celebrities  go to E3... well, a lot of celebrities in general go to E3....

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 06:22:24 PM »
why is snoop wearing red?

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 08:05:23 PM »
ok i'll make this a multiple choice answer, and you pick the right or wrong one...remember there's no RIGHT answers....just opinions...

A. because he's not wearing green
B. because all his blue clothes were in the wash
C. it's better than him showing up naked somewhere
D. because maybe he FUCKING FEELS LIKE IT!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 09:04:50 PM »
ok i'll make this a multiple choice answer, and you pick the right or wrong one...remember there's no RIGHT answers....just opinions...

platinumk777

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2003, 10:56:06 PM »

LMFAO

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 03:21:44 AM »
why is snoop wearing red?

As soon as I saw that pic, I knew some lil geezy would be asking that. Oh well. That SDC velour looks tight though...