Author Topic: Had a dream these badass gangstaz forced me to play great basketball at threat o  (Read 144 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So the dream went like this.  It has two scenes. 

Scene #1.  The Most Notorious Kid from my suburban childhood nieghborhood meets up with me in current times and has a gang of thugs immediately surrounding me on all sides making threats and personalized insults.

The biggest neighborhood bully from my childhood heard I was talking shit on him behind his back.  He looked like a redneck 50 year old now in the dream— but for whatever reason he had friends that were a lot of black guys who spent all day lifting at the prison yard and they were hanging out in my childhood neighborhood—surrounding me making all kinds of threats and I was cornered from every angle.  It was a bit like when the Monstars cornered Jordan in Space Jam only this shit was real not cartoon these were real life gangstaz x-cons.

Scene #2- Turns into a prison yard style basketball game.

Suddenly there was a basketball court beneath us and I was in the middle of a game of basketball with these guys and I was actually playing some better ball than usual and hitting my shot at the threat of missing a shot and possibly being ass-raped.  The only way to get respect and not get beat down was to make no mistakes on the basketball court and I'm not saying I was Jordan or anything I'm just saying if I had an open shot that I should make then I was making it.  Nothing spectacular though, but not fucking up.

That's pretty much the end of the dream.

...no rappers were in this dream (and no CEO's either like Suge), sorry
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 06:49:19 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

the old bullies symbolize your past

if you continue dwelling on your past it will eventually corner you and obliterate you like a gang of prison yard bullies would

the transition to your great basketball game symbolizes the feeling that you need to be perfect in your current affairs in order to avoid being obliterated by your past

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

the transition to your great basketball game symbolizes the feeling that you need to be perfect in your current affairs in order to avoid being obliterated by your past

This part was quite insightful.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Yo I love these infinite dreams and then the analysis by Dr sccit. There needs a to be a movie about a mental patient (infinite) who keeps going to this doctor to heal him

Dee Tha AK

the old bullies symbolize your past

if you continue dwelling on your past it will eventually corner you and obliterate you like a gang of prison yard bullies would

This!

Infinite, Love your threads mayn!!!