Author Topic: Mack 10 on Ice Cube Fallout, Signing To Cash Money, Thoughts on Mount Westmore &  (Read 349 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

doggfather

any news bout new music?

i am tired of old stories...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

astra4322

any news bout new music?

i am tired of old stories...

There should be another section for abusive - let's call it trash bin.

doggfather

Nah, i watched this overall, and liked it!

Ive been shocked 10 said he aint spoke Cube bout 20 years now.

I am old.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

astra4322

Nah, i watched this overall, and liked it!

Ive been shocked 10 said he aint spoke Cube bout 20 years now.

I am old.

Daaaam, me too.

astra4322

Go away nlgger.

You are saying that looking in the mirror?

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Mr. Sunshine

There should be another section for abusive - let's call it trash bin.

thx  ;D :D

The following users thanked this post: abusive

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Mack 10's lack of charisma really shows in interviews.  He seems quite angry at every question--especially for a guy that actually caught a lot of breaks in the industry.  The guy's ego is way out there but I guess if I was fuccing TBoz in the 90's I'd be the same way.  Still though, I never bumped any of his albums front to back.  He always had bangers here and there but I never felt he could carry a full album whether solo or in a group.

Whatever happened with Ice Cube; when it's all said and done who can argue that Ice Cube didn't help Mack way more than Mack helped Ice Cube.  Had Ice Cube never met Mack 10--would his life really be much different?   He could've still done "Bow Down" with Dubcc and throw Short Khop in the mix, I think it's about the same.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Mack 10's lack of charisma really shows in interviews.  He seems quite angry at every question--especially for a guy that actually caught a lot of breaks in the industry.  The guy's ego is way out there but I guess if I was fuccing TBoz in the 90's I'd be the same way.  Still though, I never bumped any of his albums front to back.  He always had bangers here and there but I never felt he could carry a full album whether solo or in a group.

Whatever happened with Ice Cube; when it's all said and done who can argue that Ice Cube didn't help Mack way more than Mack helped Ice Cube.  Had Ice Cube never met Mack 10--would his life really be much different?   He could've still done "Bow Down" with Dubcc and throw Short Khop in the mix, I think it's about the same.

You’ve never listened to Mack 10s first two albums? Those are both classics bro what

Young Old Head

Agreed to the lack of charisma part. I didn't see any type of angriness whatsoever tho.

Mack 10 actually is the reason we got a Bow Down or a Gangsta Nation with the latter even being released on Hoo-Bangin' Records.
Also always felt that Mack was the weakest link, but he grew on me a lot in the last 4-5 years. Pretty much all of his albums are West Coast as a muthafucka w/ dope production that stand the test of time! His whole label roster back then was fucking fire bro. Tha Comrads, AllFrumTha I, CJ Mac, MC Eiht (!), Techniec, Glasses Malone. Mack did A LOT for the west.

Cash Money Blood Gang

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

Sccit

You’ve never listened to Mack 10s first two albums? Those are both classics bro what

the recipe up there too

astra4322

the recipe up there too

The Recipe is his worst album IMO. Can’t digest this one since day one. After all these years I think it’s a crap.

Sccit

The Recipe is his worst album IMO. Can’t digest this one since day one. After all these years I think it’s a crap.

lol no way worse than ggg hustla handbook or soft white brodie

astra4322

lol no way worse than ggg hustla handbook or soft white brodie

For me it is worse the those two  :P

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

yeah I was being a bit harsh-- they both bump
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)