Author Topic: DJ QUIK - DAVID VS GOLIATH (New Album Summer 2023)  (Read 2656 times)

Sccit

DJ QUIK - DAVID VS GOLIATH (New Album Summer 2023)
« on: March 24, 2023, 03:14:15 AM »
announced on IG .. first album in some time 

been needin some new quick tho

:urwelcome:

The following users thanked this post: astra4322

Iowa1

Re: DJ QUIK - DAVID VS GOLIATH (New Album 5/23)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 05:42:48 AM »
Looking forward to this. 

abusive

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 10:34:53 AM »
announced on IG .. first album in some time 

been needin some new quick tho

:urwelcome:
Where's the post?  :mindblown:
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 01:46:23 PM »
Where's the post?  :mindblown:

it’s in the comments of his single post

The following users thanked this post: abusive

dnjp4life

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 01:31:19 AM »
Looking forward to it as always. Perfect release date just in time for summer.

Hopefully the track with Jayo Felony is on the album, I remember it sounding really good on that old clip.

teecee

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 08:51:03 PM »
I’ve been fielding for new Quik!  Loved his shit with Problem, and Black Friday from a few years back showed me he’s still got it as well.

abusive

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 11:29:57 AM »
I asked chatgpt to write me a press release for this using this prompt: write me a 300 word press release for DJ QUIK's new album titled DAVID VS GOLIATH that's going to be released on 5/23/2023 and mention some of his career highlights.

Here is the result minus the image:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Legendary rapper and producer DJ Quik announces the release of his highly-anticipated album, "David vs Goliath," set to hit stores on May 23, 2023. The album is a culmination of Quik's 30-year career in the music industry and showcases his signature sound with a modern twist.

"David vs Goliath" features 12 tracks with guest appearances from some of the biggest names in the industry, including Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, and Anderson .Paak. The album's lead single, "It's like That," has already been generating buzz on social media, and fans can expect more hits like this from the upcoming album.

DJ Quik's career has been nothing short of extraordinary. He first gained recognition in the late 80s and early 90s for his work with Compton's Most Wanted and his debut solo album, "Quik Is the Name," which went platinum. He continued to release successful albums throughout the 90s and 2000s, earning numerous awards and nominations along the way.

Quik's production skills are highly regarded in the industry, and he has worked with some of the biggest names in music, including Whitney Houston, Jay-Z, and 2Pac. He has also been a sought-after collaborator for film and television, with credits including "Training Day" and "Straight Outta Compton."

In addition to his impressive music career, DJ Quik has also been a mentor and role model for young artists, providing guidance and support to help them succeed in the industry. He has also been actively involved in his community, supporting various charities and organizations.

With "David vs Goliath," DJ Quik is poised to cement his place as one of the greatest artists of all time. Fans can pre-order the album now on his website and streaming platforms.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 03:28:58 PM »
I asked chatgpt to write me a press release for this using this prompt: write me a 300 word press release for DJ QUIK's new album titled DAVID VS GOLIATH that's going to be released on 5/23/2023 and mention some of his career highlights.

Here is the result minus the image:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Legendary rapper and producer DJ Quik announces the release of his highly-anticipated album, "David vs Goliath," set to hit stores on May 23, 2023. The album is a culmination of Quik's 30-year career in the music industry and showcases his signature sound with a modern twist.

"David vs Goliath" features 12 tracks with guest appearances from some of the biggest names in the industry, including Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, and Anderson .Paak. The album's lead single, "It's like That," has already been generating buzz on social media, and fans can expect more hits like this from the upcoming album.

DJ Quik's career has been nothing short of extraordinary. He first gained recognition in the late 80s and early 90s for his work with Compton's Most Wanted and his debut solo album, "Quik Is the Name," which went platinum. He continued to release successful albums throughout the 90s and 2000s, earning numerous awards and nominations along the way.

Quik's production skills are highly regarded in the industry, and he has worked with some of the biggest names in music, including Whitney Houston, Jay-Z, and 2Pac. He has also been a sought-after collaborator for film and television, with credits including "Training Day" and "Straight Outta Compton."

In addition to his impressive music career, DJ Quik has also been a mentor and role model for young artists, providing guidance and support to help them succeed in the industry. He has also been actively involved in his community, supporting various charities and organizations.

With "David vs Goliath," DJ Quik is poised to cement his place as one of the greatest artists of all time. Fans can pre-order the album now on his website and streaming platforms.

Interesting, this goes against what Quik had said on his "All The Smoke" interview when he said it was only going to be 10 tracks with no features other than 2nd II None and AMG.  Also, where's this single "It's Like That" that's blowing up on social media?  I can't find that song anywhere.  The lead single is supposed to be "Class", released March 31st. 

Wonder if things got changed or what.  Who knows with Quik. 

abusive

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 03:45:30 PM »
Interesting, this goes against what Quik had said on his "All The Smoke" interview when he said it was only going to be 10 tracks with no features other than 2nd II None and AMG.  Also, where's this single "It's Like That" that's blowing up on social media?  I can't find that song anywhere.  The lead single is supposed to be "Class", released March 31st. 

Wonder if things got changed or what.  Who knows with Quik.
It's not real it's just what the chatgpt AI came up with when given a prompt.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2023, 04:20:24 PM »
It's not real it's just what the chatgpt AI came up with when given a prompt.

Ah interesting. Wonder where it pulled that info from lol.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2023, 05:04:12 PM »

it just generates fake info outa nowhere lol

abusive

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2023, 05:45:42 PM »
Google just dropped their version and it's suppose to be more accurate pulling from real time information.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2023, 11:03:54 PM »
Is this album still dropping in 10 days?  I know Quik is notorious for not releasing music, but was really hoping this date would stick.  I would think we'd have a tracklist or some snippets by now. 

astra4322

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2023, 02:15:28 AM »
Is this album still dropping in 10 days?  I know Quik is notorious for not releasing music, but was really hoping this date would stick.  I would think we'd have a tracklist or some snippets by now.

It’s nit coming on 23rd. Quik said - summer.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2023, 12:31:08 PM »
Ugh. I was afraid of that.