Author Topic: Dre/Snoop & Friends Doggystyle 30th 2 Day Show Hollywood Bowl : October 2023  (Read 977 times)

mtbsm

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 10:49:08 AM by mtbsm »

gio™fugahoo

Hmmm would be a good day announcing “missionary”
I’m curious if daz/what friends will be on stage?

mtbsm

Think good chance of that, given how quick Daz came out and saluted Dre after Suge made those comments the other day

mtbsm

I got four tickets up close for Wednesday. Can’t believe I was able to. One of those garden sections (4 seats together)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
I got tickets for Wednesday too. Oh and RBX and Daz will not be there as of now. Snoop doesn’t want to pay them apparently

Zeccy

I got tickets for Wednesday too. Oh and RBX and Daz will not be there as of now. Snoop doesn’t want to pay them apparently

lol how would you know that?

thegooddoc

The publicity they would get by appearing would be worth more than a few bucks from Snoop.

Sccit

lol how would you know that?

might be because were producing rbx’s new album

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Zeccy

might be because were producing rbx’s new album

Fo real?

Sccit

Hittman2001

Zeccy

Why would Snoop do that? I mean why would be a few bucks an issue for Snoop? I don’t get it…. I’m speechless

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Is this not like a one of show they doing for like 2 days and that’s it?

Not like they are going on tour or anything.

With Dr Dre involved I’m sure the production/setup is going to be quality and I’m sure they are spending their own money to put it together.

Hopefully they can record and put on a platform like Netflix/YouTube/Prime in the future
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Sccit

Why would Snoop do that? I mean why would be a few bucks an issue for Snoop? I don’t get it…. I’m speechless

it’s not really about money .. snoop just doesn’t rock wit his day 1s like that

pacs beef with snoop was predicated on loyalty … listen to that rbx interview closely and see which part applies to snoop

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).

it’s not really about money .. snoop just doesn’t rock wit his day 1s like that

pacs beef with snoop was predicated on loyalty … listen to that rbx interview closely and see which part applies to snoop

I suspected that but he said at the start of the same interview that he was meant to go on tour with Snoop earlier this year (I am guessing the Europe tour) but couldn’t because of his Granma’s health.

So the message was a bit mix.

When is the RBX album coming out? Is it all done now?
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!