Author Topic: Pippen’s wife bangin Jordan’s son  (Read 343 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Pippen’s wife bangin Jordan’s son
« on: May 19, 2023, 12:22:06 PM »
God damn!!!  I’m 40 years old and believe me I used to think it was cool to date older women but the last thing I would want to do now is date someone older than me—but god damn !! Larsa Pippen is damn near 50 and she is like the finest bitch in the game !!  She’s 49 and finer than women half her age !!

But that aside… it was bad enough Pippen had to spend his whole NBA career in the shadow of Michael Jordan and now his x; the legendary Larsa Pippen is dating Jeffrey Jordan.

It’s almost like Scotties hater attitude towards Jordan is taking on a life of its own these days.  I mean you sell out all the comraderie of the 6 championships you won with Michael and Phil just so you can sell a book—call Phil a racist for puttin in Toni and claim you better than MJ

Now Karma got your superstar x-wife sleepin wit your enemy. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Pippen’s wife bangin Jordan’s son
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 11:35:54 PM »
yea pretty nuts when u put it like that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 03:42:53 AM »
yea pretty nuts when u put it like that

Larsa is a baaaaaaaaaaaad bitch... so if Scottie wanna be a hater he really got something to be a hater about now...

...maybe this will teach him to be cool cause he had no reason to be so bitter.  Michael loved Scottie and they were like brothers on the basketball court.  Phil also loved Scottie how could he turn his back on them like that. 

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 10:06:58 AM »
Larsa is a baaaaaaaaaaaad bitch... so if Scottie wanna be a hater he really got something to be a hater about now...

...maybe this will teach him to be cool cause he had no reason to be so bitter.  Michael loved Scottie and they were like brothers on the basketball court.  Phil also loved Scottie how could he turn his back on them like that.

have you watched the last dance?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 04:04:05 AM »

have you watched the last dance?

are you kidding homie??

I watched each episode when it premiered and many times since.  They had to condense everything down to 10 episodes and could only keep what was most relevant, so they aren't gonna spend entire episodes on Luc Longley.  I thought the documentary was tremendous.   

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 07:05:35 PM »
are you kidding homie??

I watched each episode when it premiered and many times since.  They had to condense everything down to 10 episodes and could only keep what was most relevant, so they aren't gonna spend entire episodes on Luc Longley.  I thought the documentary was tremendous.   

That’s why Scottie was mad. The way MJ portrayed him in that doc. It was after that scottie went off. Still the wife thing is something else. I don’t know how MJ is approving that. That shits nasty work

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 11:43:20 PM »
That’s why Scottie was mad. The way MJ portrayed him in that doc. It was after that scottie went off. Still the wife thing is something else. I don’t know how MJ is approving that. That shits nasty work

She a cold piece!!!! Larsa is bad!!  I used to be into older women when I was younger but then when you actually get that age I ain't tryna' find no 40 year old these days I'm looking at women in their 20's.  (And in America of course I have no chance they won't even look at me, I'm the biggest loser you could imagine when I'm back home in America for the summer, but traveling you can catch your luck)

Anyway, at the end of the day it was Jordan's son, not JORDAN!   So I don't feel Jordan should be blamed for what his son did, especially since I think on the timeline Pippen was dissing Jordan before Jordan's son bagged Larsa.  And in that case it was either a chess move (Jordan wins again!) or has nothing to do with Jordan cause it's Jordan's son in which case Jordan should not be blamed

Either way, Jordan is the God of sports and above your blasphemy