Author Topic: Songs That Trip U Out!  (Read 77 times)

Corleone Diamonds

Songs That Trip U Out!
« on: May 19, 2023, 08:51:54 PM »
What's your Song that gives you that eeire trippy vibe?

So Much Mystic & Literally Codes In That Song

The Whole "White Book" Makavelli Is Based On That Song
(The Book Is Not What Yall Think It Is)

RIP Joe Paquette

HighEyeCue

Re: Songs That Trip U Out!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 04:28:14 AM »
What's your Song that gives you that eeire trippy vibe?

So Much Mystic & Literally Codes In That Song

The Whole "White Book" Makavelli Is Based On That Song
(The Book Is Not What Yall Think It Is)

RIP Joe Paquette

I agree with this example

early Bone Thugs tracks had a similar vibe

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 12:33:56 AM »

Always liked your posts you've been around since

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 06:06:45 AM »

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 02:15:46 AM »
^^Agree with the posts above^^

The whole 7 Day Theory album tripped me out.  When I bought it the album was so mysterious and the name change on the cover I wondered if it was a real release.  There's an interesting line from an interview with Daryl Harper, producer of the album and he says the album was so dark he didn't understand how it would sell.  He was even concerned it wouldn't even go platinum.  Then he's watching TV and sees "2pac has been shot in Vegas".  And he was tripping out like, "Okay I get it now.  So that's how the album is going to sell!"

As for other tracks that trip you out.. Agreed.  Bone's first couple releases on Ruthless are tripped out. 

...Then I like that unreleased 6'2" Dre track that's chopped and screwed it's called "Day Like Today".

Kurupt's "Ask Yourself the Question" for some reason gives me a tripped out feeling, along with Mel Man's "Shittin On The World".

I've fell asleep high with Mel-Man's "Shittin On The World" playing on repeat before and I had one of the illest, most tripped out dreams ever in my life with the song banging out subwoofers outside the apartment/hotel looking place 2pac lived in the movie Poetic Justice or Tyrese in Baby Boy and then the shit morphed into a Jamaican Rasta club, it was lit

Alot of the Aftermath Presents album is tripped out to me.  "Nationowl" is a dark track along with others "East Coast Killaz" "Blunt Time", "Fame" whole album is a trip.

Daz "Revenge Retaliation Get Back" title track sounds like some shit they did on sherm that track can trip you out.  Some of Snoop's Doggfather album is actually a bit dark, "Wake Up" and "6 minutes Doggy Dogg You On" and that Ital Joe Dogg Pound joint is flames

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)