Author Topic: This shit crazy 2Pac and Nate Dogg AI  (Read 1245 times)

romson19

This shit crazy 2Pac and Nate Dogg AI
« on: July 18, 2023, 02:07:55 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Matty, dipz213, dnjp4life

Lucifuge

Re: This shit crazy 2Pac and Nate Dogg AI
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 03:44:24 AM »
this is fire
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

kuruptlon

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 06:26:57 AM »
is 2pac AI really just code for Tha Realest putting out music?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Matty

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2023, 01:23:34 PM »
wow this AI stuff is good eh

Lucifuge

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2023, 10:43:42 PM »

wow, this is amazing :o :o :o
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023, 05:44:42 AM »
i'm genuinely impressed of the result
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Matty

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2023, 07:56:16 AM »
for every time you think damn this song would be better with a Nate Dogg hook. well now that's possible :laugh:

The following users thanked this post: Okka

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2023, 09:12:19 AM »
Wouldn’t that be fuccin nutz if one day AI creates a new 2pac album that is actually better than one of the albums he made when he was alive?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2023, 09:22:28 AM »
Wouldn’t that be fuccin nutz if one day AI creates a new 2pac album that is actually better than one of the albums he made when he was alive?

AI still needs a producer but if a good producer got behind it that's more than possible

maybe not on artistic intent as it's not really the man but certainly on the sound.

i can see this technology being used for the likes of Nate Dogg & Biggie especially. great sounding, distinctive artists no longer with us.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2023, 12:42:46 PM »
Im conflicted on AI, this shit sounds fire but for a guy like me who was around in my 20's when all of em were alive it kinda takes value off the music as it's really not them anymore...make no mistake the shit sounds fire but Pac rapping like it's 2023 don't even sound right lol

The following users thanked this post: MakCorleone

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2023, 12:51:43 PM »
Yes this is dope
Yesterday I went through dude’s YouTube page and all his beats a dope too
Who he
Maybe he post here too cause all his stuff is pretty West Coast
Indeed
We have to keep an eye on dude. I got high hopes that he will post some pretty good shit.

jaytee

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2023, 04:17:15 AM »
It is going to be a huge problem moving forward. Pandora's box.

From a music perspective, I don't mind people being creative as long as it is honest. Let it be known that it is fantasy and don't try to pawn it off as something authentic. That is more aimed at record labels who will do anything for money.

This song is crazy and I'm totally impressed. I can't lie, I'm going to bump it.  He did a damn good job. The sad thing is that this track is so much better than most "hip-hop" music out there right now.

The following users thanked this post: RoscoeOutlaw, gio™fugahoo, HighEyeCue

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2023, 08:49:23 AM »
It is going to be a huge problem moving forward. Pandora's box.

From a music perspective, I don't mind people being creative as long as it is honest. Let it be known that it is fantasy and don't try to pawn it off as something authentic. That is more aimed at record labels who will do anything for money.

This song is crazy and I'm totally impressed. I can't lie, I'm going to bump it.  He did a damn good job. The sad thing is that this track is so much better than most "hip-hop" music out there right now.

Preach

The following users thanked this post: RoscoeOutlaw

dnjp4life

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2023, 01:50:43 PM »
It's crazy that we're at the point where this sort of thing can be done.  Of course we know it's neither 2Pac or Nate Dogg on the track, and if you listen closely there are some giveaways as to it being AI voices, but a casual listener who had never heard of either artist could easily be fooled into thinking this is a genuine song.  It does make you wonder how people go about making tracks like this.

The legalities of AI music as it pushes forward will be interesting to follow.  Like if something like this was released officially, would you split royalties between the creator of the track and the imitated artist's estate or what?  It's an exciting prospect but I'm not sure how I feel about it all as a listener.

On a side note I was listening to The D.O.C's 'Helter Skelter' album recently and it did occur to me that if it was given the AI treatment then it would add a different dimension to the album and we'd perhaps get to hear it as it was originally intended had D.O.C not had his accident.  Apparently he's constantly being asked if he wants to work alongside AI on new material, but he hasn't felt the need to so far.

MakCorleone

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2023, 07:09:32 AM »
Imo AI should be applied to artist who had a little body of work like Eazy E who had ghostwriters, to the DOC who’s voice is messed up and to those who left written work and never got to record the songs like 2Pac song Death 4 Dishonor