Author Topic: Special video for anyone here born early 80’s or before…  (Read 120 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Special video for anyone here born early 80’s or before…
« on: August 05, 2023, 10:18:31 PM »
Nostalgia doesn’t get any better than this.  This might make you cry if you were born before 85’.  Even hiphop is represented with the Electric ⚡️ Bugaloo Breakdance movie…

Not to get political but this what Trump meant when he was talking about making America great again.  But the liberal, woke mob that’s being propped up these days interpreted it to mean that Trump wanted to take us back to the days of slavery, smh
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Special video for anyone here born early 80’s or before…
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 10:48:07 PM »
Watching this makes me think how internet/cell phones/social media has really become a detriment to society in a way. Life was so much simpler and carefree back then. Of course the generation before us probably felt the same way about television.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 10:52:27 AM »
Watching this makes me think how internet/cell phones/social media has really become a detriment to society in a way. Life was so much simpler and carefree back then. Of course the generation before us probably felt the same way about television.

yeah man..since 2007 I've been traveling to West Africa (Senegal and Gambia) because there are still place where life somewhat resembles what we had in the 80's.  Even here in the Arab Gulf it's still a bit of a time warp.  I mean at least men and still men and women are still women, no homo shit. 

The truest statement was that with Michael J. Fox and Back to the Future we were excited about time travel into the future, but I think now that we have arrived in the future that we dreamed of in the 80's we just wish we could go back :(

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 10:37:29 AM »
yeah man..since 2007 I've been traveling to West Africa (Senegal and Gambia) because there are still place where life somewhat resembles what we had in the 80's.  Even here in the Arab Gulf it's still a bit of a time warp.  I mean at least men and still men and women are still women, no homo shit. 

The truest statement was that with Michael J. Fox and Back to the Future we were excited about time travel into the future, but I think now that we have arrived in the future that we dreamed of in the 80's we just wish we could go back :(

Technology has connected everyone, but at the same time has isolated everyone.  Some of my best friends to this day i met at work in the breakroom just talking and bullshitting.  Now you walk into the breakroom and everyone has their faces buried in their cell phones, headphones on and don't talk to anyone. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 09:51:03 PM »
Technology has connected everyone, but at the same time has isolated everyone.  Some of my best friends to this day i met at work in the breakroom just talking and bullshitting.  Now you walk into the breakroom and everyone has their faces buried in their cell phones, headphones on and don't talk to anyone.

Yeah good point…

I read a lot of sports biographies and recently read John Stocktons and he talks about all this happening and the transition to cellphones.  How one of the reasons he retired when he did wasn’t just because of age, he was still good, but because it wasn’t fun being with the team anymore.  He said on the team bus 🚌 was when they all used to really bond and the team bus was some of the most fun he ever had in the NBA. 

He said, “ya guys would argue and disagree and cut each other up at times but he said once players started bringing their phones on the bus nobody talked to each other anymore and it wasn’t fun being with the team in his last year with the NBA 🏀