Author Topic: The D.O.C. interview (Missionary to sound like a Death-Row album, AI etc...)  (Read 624 times)

The Predator

THE D.O.C. This gentleman is one of the greatest artists & writers of all time his impact forever changed hiphop!
We talked the very first song he wrote for someone else, hiphop finding him, his impact he made within hiphop that considered him one of the greatest of all time as a artist & writer, why he didn’t curse on his debut album to writing for NWA, finding his creative side again with acting & music, his thoughts on his second album Helter Skelter, what he thinks of A.I., his thoughts on his writing he’s done for others, does DOC Play video games, regaining his masters next year, going to help Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre finish up Snoop’s Missionary album & it sounding like a more grown up version of Doggystyle, his upcoming documentary, what inspires him to help others with his skills, enjoying fatherhood, putting out new music under The D.O.C.
Thank you for everything D.O.C
Former Aftermath artist you may know as G.A.G.E. Who is now taking acting seriously under the name Chaz Scott he did the intro to this interview!
It’s a G.O.D. Thing

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

mtbsm

sounds like a death row album - man hope that means some good cameos throughout

said they want this out this year...so home stretch for any final songs added or missing.

still 1% chance of release tho

k1000

i still remember that interview The D.O.C. did in 2006 on dubcnn : https://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/thedoc/

where u could read "yeah, Detox coming in 2007, we're working on it"

I strongly believed his words at that time  :-[

mtbsm

teecee

We ARE going to see this album.  Executive produced by Dre and Snoop flowin like he has recently (On that song with Russ, and ETA)…

astra4322

Missionary won’t happen or it will be one track by Dre and the rest Snoop as usual….

Tony Trey

Missionary won’t happen or it will be one track by Dre and the rest Snoop as usual….

Truth. I firmly believe this is what's going to happen. Dre's OCD perfectionism and analysis paralysis just will not allow him to release any music ever, because he overworks everything until it bores him and he moves on to something else.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Missionary will sound just like Detox……total silence.

Jay_J

Missionary will sound just like Detox……total silence.

HAHAHAHAH