Author Topic: if you can, please help  (Read 229 times)

e_gyp

if you can, please help
« on: August 31, 2023, 01:07:16 PM »
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-333877.html

fukc the SSA.

what im currently dealing with :

I sent the message below to the acting social security commisioner after going to the local office (see below). I did get a response back that she was out of the office until 9-5-23.

Ms. Kijakazi,

I am hoping and praying this email gets to you (i'm guessing on the email address).

I have been trying to apply for disability benefits with the SSA. The case worker, Ms. Hampton, at my local office, says that I need to have worked five of the last ten years in order to receive benefits. I have worked ten of the ten last years but five of those years was with a state agency that had a cafeteria plan that did not contribute to SS. from SSA Publication No.05-10029 page.2 table at the bottom of the page it says: "if you become disabled... then you generally need:" note - "generally" meaning - most of the time

In my case, I have stage 4 brain cancer, glioblastoma ( The average glioblastoma survival time is 12-18 months – only 25% of patients survive more than one year, and only 5% of patients survive more than five years. ) Meaning, I will likely be dead in the next year or two and would like not to have to go through the stress of fighting the SS benefits system over technicalities, losing my house, my car and not even being able to provide for my 8 year old son on top of cancer.. I just want to enjoy the time I have left with him.

I am appealing to you for HELP! (an exception to this general requirement)

I have spoken with Ms. Brumfield over the phone who seems to be the person in charge at the Hammond Office (1-855-848-7937), my Dr.s have sent in their notes, etc. and I have submitted my application and everything else they have requested so far.

I went into the office this morning and the lady at the window gave me this publication with the general requirement. I didn't notice it said 'generally' until I got home. I have been trying to call the Hammond Office (1-855-848-7937) since I got back home but the call keeps getting hung up on before ever going through. That is when I got the idea to reach out.

I have worked most of my adult life and have contributed to the SS system (with the exception of 5 of the last 10 years when I was working with Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality with the Laboratory Accreditation Program (LELAP).

Please respond if this message has been received.
Thank you for your help

Sincerely,
Kathleen L. Giles

????????

kathleen giles <klgiles478@gmail.com>
Aug 28, 2023, 4:09 PM (2 days ago)
to kilolo.kijakazi, scott.frey, ben.belton, tiffany.flick, gail.ennis, michelle.anderson, michelle.murray

This is getting even more ridiculous.

Just to get SSI instead of SSDI, they want receipts for what I spent my retirement that I withdrew from the state of Louisiana when I quit working with LDEQ. I don't have those receipts. I took care of my son. I had to quit because I could no longer travel overnight after I kicked my son's dad out of the house.

I spent it on living! down payment on a car, mortgage, bills, food etc. I don't have most of those receipts.

If any one here can, please HELP i'll likely be dead before ever getting anything out of SSA. please keep me and my son in your prayers

https://paypal.me/kathleengiles?country....le.x=en_US

fundraiser:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8XbZEfU1GC

e_gyp

Re: if you can, please help
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 03:05:12 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/f/lilyncasfundraiser?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp_guide_do&member=12783967

aka lil g for REAL
thank you! for the donate
(don't hate)
make no mistake
it's on for life

and I'm not given up

who shot ya?

e_gyp

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 09:10:18 PM »
Still Alive!..and haven't received $1 from the government..I did receive a letter from the commissioner but it just reiterated the rules..thanks I am working part time at a hospital/nursing home as a rehabilitation technician helping others..love my job but it's only paying $12/hr and I can only work 6-7hours per day PRN..but they have needed me everyday..missed a few because im still taking chemotherapy until August  :-[

e_gyp

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 09:14:08 PM »

e_gyp

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2024, 07:41:45 PM »