Author Topic: This Track Right Here Is Hard Asf 🔥 What Y’all Think?  (Read 548 times)

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
This Track Right Here Is Hard Asf 🔥 What Y’all Think?
« on: September 09, 2023, 03:17:43 PM »
ItzCartier “Act Like You Know”
https://youtu.be/7_RVGkrUIz4?si=wWM0MmKSLN6wn1z2

Stream (Free) Or Purchase for $1 on www.ItzCartier.com/music

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
Re: This Track Right Here Is Hard Asf 🔥 What Y’all Think?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 04:08:12 PM »

astra4322

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 11:41:34 PM »
Sorry bro but it’s trash…..

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 08:41:51 AM »
Sorry bro but it’s trash…..

Sorry old head but you a hater , get out your mom basement fuck boy

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2023, 02:55:34 PM »
Trash

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2023, 05:11:41 PM »
Trash

🤣🤣 I’m sure you old white boy  , y’all hate so much on here 🤣🤣 its actually hilarious, but thanks for commenting and listening

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2023, 05:13:13 PM »
Trash

Y’all not even giving constructive criticism y’all just hating , that’s why ima keep blasting my music on this forum, watch out new music coming bitches

astra4322

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 03:22:41 AM »
There is no need for constructive criticism since your music is plastic trap trash. If you feel good or better person somehow posting this shit right here, go ahead.

Jay_J

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2023, 03:24:41 AM »
Did you post your own song with flattering it as hard as fuck? dude i respect your effort but i didn't feel it. keep doing what u doing.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 08:04:55 AM »
The way cats trashing it I thought it was going to be bad but it’s actually not bad at all. I checked your ig and I like your most recent post even better. Keep up the good work player

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2023, 08:11:15 AM »
keep doin ya thang, got a bit of a lavish d feel to it

salute

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2023, 11:59:09 AM »
Does nothing for me, sounds like 95% of all the generic soundcloud wannabe rappers out there, but maybe someone will dig it, who knows?

But you coming on here, self-proclaiming how great your own song is rubs a lot of people the wrong way.  You did this back in January and you were clowned unmercifully for it.  I see you haven't learned your lesson yet.  That's not the way to market yourself. 

Quote from your prior post:

"Y'all sound stupid asf it’s definitely not mumble or trash rap, u weirdos stuck in the past I guaranteed u ain’t even from California or the Westcoast in general to know shit changed homie , Niggas ain’t rapping like pac, ice cube , snoop, or the rest of em old niggas no more"   "I guess this fourm for these old white people that think they hip hop heads Fuck outta here"

You were talking about how your prior song ALLAT was gonna be the hottest song in Cali, but I never heard anything more about it, nor never heard one single person bumping it, nor did it ever blow up like you said it would.  But now you're back wanting us to support your new song after you trash everyone here.  Hmmmm.....interesting marketing stragegy. 

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2023, 06:14:44 PM »
Does nothing for me, sounds like 95% of all the generic soundcloud wannabe rappers out there, but maybe someone will dig it, who knows?

But you coming on here, self-proclaiming how great your own song is rubs a lot of people the wrong way.  You did this back in January and you were clowned unmercifully for it.  I see you haven't learned your lesson yet.  That's not the way to market yourself. 

"Y'all sound stupid asf it’s definitely not mumble or trash rap, u weirdos stuck in the past I guaranteed u ain’t even from California or the Westcoast in general to know shit changed homie , Niggas ain’t rapping like pac, ice cube , snoop, or the rest of em old niggas no more"   "I guess this fourm for these old white people that think they hip hop heads Fuck outta here"

You were talking about how your prior song ALLAT was gonna be the hottest song in Cali, but I never heard anything more about it, nor never heard one single person bumping it, nor did it ever blow up like you said it would.  But now you're back wanting us to support your new song after you trash everyone here.  Hmmmm.....interesting marketing stragegy.

I can never be clowned by a white boy that don’t even live in America that’s living in the past and write a full essay on a forum Fuckin 🤡, and the marketing , is to get you loser to post trash so everybody can listen for em self , bitch boy

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2023, 06:16:43 PM »

When you comment the people gonna see if it’s trash or not , thanks for the promo 🤣

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2023, 06:24:02 PM »
The way cats trashing it I thought it was going to be bad but it’s actually not bad at all. I checked your ig and I like your most recent post even better. Keep up the good work player

Thanks bro for the positive feedback 💯💯 why is it so many haters on here ?