Author Topic: Keefe D indicted in 2pac's murder  (Read 759 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Keefe D indicted in 2pac's murder
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 01:27:05 PM »
Yeah, they are going crazy about this over at Bomb1st because Reggie predicted it, so he's gloating about his prediction coming true
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 02:21:26 PM »
Interesting , 25 Years after … Like a movie . What up dubcc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 09:56:45 PM »
I thought there was statute of limitations

tempo2

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2023, 02:49:03 AM »
I don't think Nevada has a statute of limitations for murder charges

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2023, 05:02:46 AM »
I don't think Nevada has a statute of limitations for murder charges

Crazy that Keefe would run his mouth like that without any assurance it wouldn’t come back on him.  What if he connects Puffy with it?  Puffy put up the bounty.

dnjp4life

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2023, 07:10:39 AM »
I'd like to hear Puffy's take on the whole situation too, enough time has passed now.  Although I don't expect he'll ever elaborate on any of this as I reckon he's still wary of Suge and his connections.

Crazy that it's taken this long for Keffe D to be blamed for 2Pac's murder.  The younger me would be really happy with this news, but when you realise that what went down that night in Las Vegas was just street politics, I can't even be mad that Southside got some get back.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2023, 08:19:40 AM »
That’s what happens when you run your mouth clout chasing

Tony Trey

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2023, 01:48:37 PM »
I thought there was statute of limitations

I don't think anywhere in the world has a statue of limitations on murder.

Tony Trey

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2023, 01:52:39 PM »
Crazy that Keefe would run his mouth like that without any assurance it wouldn’t come back on him.  What if he connects Puffy with it?  Puffy put up the bounty.

Apparently, he first talked to federal authorities about in like 2010-ish, because they had a bunch of drug charges hanging over him and he was looking at life in prison and they may have offered some type of immunity. From what I understand though, a federal grant of immunity doesn't necessarily mean you get immunity from state charges, and vice versa. It's why Donald Trump could potentially pardon himself for federal crimes if he were to become President again, but that would have no power over the state crimes in New York and Georgia.

Dwax-187

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2023, 07:14:19 PM »
I'd like to hear Puffy's take on the whole situation too, enough time has passed now.  Although I don't expect he'll ever elaborate on any of this as I reckon he's still wary of Suge and his connections.

Crazy that it's taken this long for Keffe D to be blamed for 2Pac's murder.  The younger me would be really happy with this news, but when you realise that what went down that night in Las Vegas was just street politics, I can't even be mad that Southside got some get back.

So 2pac releases Hit Em Up June 1996. Then gets shot and killed 3 months later.  Is it
A - Puffy and east coast shit going back to Who Shot Ya song…
B - Random gang violence when 2pac left the Mike Tyson fight and stomped out Orlando Anderson.  The gang figured out exactly how to trace him and show up with professional precision at a stop light…

dnjp4life

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2023, 03:03:46 AM »
So 2pac releases Hit Em Up June 1996. Then gets shot and killed 3 months later.  Is it
A - Puffy and east coast shit going back to Who Shot Ya song…
B - Random gang violence when 2pac left the Mike Tyson fight and stomped out Orlando Anderson.  The gang figured out exactly how to trace him and show up with professional precision at a stop light…

Well that's just it isn't it.  We know that Orlando killed 2Pac, but was it purely retaliation for the beatdown at the MGM, or did Keefe D and them decide that it was the perfect time to execute the bounty that was apparently out on either 2Pac, Suge or just 'someone from Death Row Records', combined with the fact that Orlando had been stomped out an hour or so earlier and they wanted some instant get back?

We need to hear Diddy's words on this but of course he's never going to talk about it openly.

"Puffy getting bribed like a bitch, to hide that fact, he did some shit he shouldn'ta did so we ridin' for that" (Makaveli - Against All Odds).
Anyone want to elaborate on what 2Pac meant by this?

Okka

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2023, 02:38:21 AM »

What do you mean by this?

dnjp4life

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2023, 03:37:44 AM »
What do you mean by this?

What I mean is that it's been 27 years since 2Pac was killed, a lot of the main players are either dead or in jail, and the case looks like it's more or less been solved now.

A lot of people connected to that event have spoken on it at length, but Puffy has never uttered a word as far as I'm aware.

Of course, I know he's probably not ever going to open up about the beef with Death Row in detail, but it would be interesting to hear him either confirm or deny his relationship with Keefe D and talk about if/how he knows him.