Author Topic: Israel vs. Palestine News - What's the real agenda? Yo Sccit, what's your take?  (Read 1688 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I titled it "news" because from my perspective I don't want to make this into an Israel vs. Palestine thing but obviously that is what the news is doing so I put that anyway.

In my mind it's annoying to me how all the Muslims I know back in America and now working here in the Arab Gulf get all fired up about this issue.  They are so ready to speak out and take to the streets and protest on this issue that doesn't even directly affect them.  But when the governments around the world all colluded with the globalist agenda and enforced a worldwide lockdown, forced injections, and smothered us all behind masks in a sickening display that removed our faces and identity from the public experience—none of them said a word.  It was a non-issue to all of them.

...So I start everything with that, because I don't talk about anything politically like it was 2019.  I put the Coward-19 agenda and the globe (spinning water ball Earth) agenda front and center on anything I talk about.

So when I see this latest Israel/Palestine news my first thought is not to take a side, Israel or Palestine but my first thought is what is the globalists agenda on this.  What is their angle?  How does it relate to their overall agenda and future plans?  What is Klaus Shwab, the World Economic Forum, Bill Gates, the Rockefellars, and likely people higher than them that we don't even know about—what is their angle on this?  That's what I look for.

So, I don't see it as a group of disgruntled Palestinians getting together and attacking and threatening the most fortified, armed, and defended nation on earth.  I look at it as something that was orchestrated at a higher level to serve a particular agenda.  What the end goal is I'm still not quite sure that's why I haven't talked about it yet.

So now let me ask Sccit.  Do you honestly believe that some rag-tag regular Palestinians can really threaten the most heavily armed, secure, nation on the Earth?  Don't you think this is all a bit contrived to serve some higher agenda?  Or you think this is all just legit like the news says? 

I'll start the convo there and looking forward to your response.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

there is no real threat from hamas on israel as a nation, no

but there clearly is a threat from hamas on random civilians

so yes, it’s very easy for them to orchestrate an attack such as the one on 10/7 where civilians at a concert are the primary target

this is a real conflict ….. now, if you wana factor in “globalists” i don’t mind playing that game. could the globalists be looking for ways to utilize this conflict to their benefit? sure … we see how the far left is brainwashing the masses wit this fashionable “free palestine!” agenda. we see liberal white kids across college campuses, homosexuals, soccer mom karens all marching together to root hamas on in their war against israel. people who would be killed if they were found in gaza .. and why is the left doing this? i’m not sure…. a lot of “globalist” ideologies throughout history have been rooted in anti-semitism .. if you look at the history of the jews, the world has not been favorable to us, which is why we stick together so tightly .. and anti-semitism is currently very trendy .. so you put 1 and 1 together and you might find your answer there

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
there is no real threat from hamas on israel as a nation, no

but there clearly is a threat from hamas on random civilians

so yes, it’s very easy for them to orchestrate an attack such as the one on 10/7 where civilians at a concert are the primary target

this is a real conflict ….. now, if you wana factor in “globalists” i don’t mind playing that game. could the globalists be looking for ways to utilize this conflict to their benefit? sure … we see how the far left is brainwashing the masses wit this fashionable “free palestine!” agenda. we see liberal white kids across college campuses, homosexuals, soccer mom karens all marching together to root hamas on in their war against israel. people who would be killed if they were found in gaza .. and why is the left doing this? i’m not sure…. a lot of “globalist” ideologies throughout history have been rooted in anti-semitism .. if you look at the history of the jews, the world has not been favorable to us, which is why we stick together so tightly .. and anti-semitism is currently very trendy .. so you put 1 and 1 together and you might find your answer there

I think that’s an accident though.. I mean not everything they can control… like the hiphop era it wasn’t like the Rockefeller family and Bill Gates were behind that movement like hey there’s this guy Kool Herc and this guy 2pac and we will control them and make this movement.  Some shit happens outside their scope because they aren’t god.. one flat earther gave a great analogy like we are all on a boat and we don’t know where it’s ultimately headed and we didn’t make it and don’t control it and then some guys get control of the steerage and turn the wheel slightly left in a giant ocean and then claim control… (his analogy went something like that)

Anyway point is Jews control media quit acting like the media against you brah that’s a st8 lie

So it’s just an accident that BLM and the left didn’t follow the agenda they were supposed to follow on this one but I’m sure they will follow the planned agenda the next time out

Sccit

I think that’s an accident though.. I mean not everything they can control… like the hiphop era it wasn’t like the Rockefeller family and Bill Gates were behind that movement like hey there’s this guy Kool Herc and this guy 2pac and we will control them and make this movement.  Some shit happens outside their scope because they aren’t god.. one flat earther gave a great analogy like we are all on a boat and we don’t know where it’s ultimately headed and we didn’t make it and don’t control it and then some guys get control of the steerage and turn the wheel slightly left in a giant ocean and then claim control… (his analogy went something like that)

Anyway point is Jews control media quit acting like the media against you brah that’s a st8 lie

So it’s just an accident that BLM and the left didn’t follow the agenda they were supposed to follow on this one but I’m sure they will follow the planned agenda the next time out

LOL!!! so everything is “the globalists” until it goes against Jews… then it just happens on its own

and then you claim not to be anti-semitic

yet the most oppressed, exiled, and persecuted people in human history have unequivocally been the Jews, typically via the spread of propaganda by the news. 

do better homie..

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL!!! so everything is “the globalists” until it goes against Jews… then it just happens on its own

and then you claim not to be anti-semitic

yet the most oppressed, exiled, and persecuted people in human history have unequivocally been the Jews, typically via the spread of propaganda by the news. 

do better homie..

so the media has an agenda against the Jews?  are you really gonna claim that bro?  You lose all credibiilty if that's the line you tryna push

Sccit

so the media has an agenda against the Jews?  are you really gonna claim that bro?  You lose all credibiilty if that's the line you tryna push

all u gota do is stop being a conspiracy theorist for 1 minute and take a look at reality … who is in office right now? what narrative is being pushed in the media currently in america? what is the most popular topics in the USA (leftist agenda) that is clearly anti-torah (homosexuality, feminism, free palestine)

the left is anti-jewish and anyone denying this has no idea what Judaism is

Sccit

these are the kinda people holding governmental positions in “globalist jews” america

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

all u gota do is stop being a conspiracy theorist for 1 minute and take a look at reality … who is in office right now? what narrative is being pushed in the media currently in america? what is the most popular topics in the USA (leftist agenda) that is clearly anti-torah (homosexuality, feminism, free palestine)

the left is anti-jewish and anyone denying this has no idea what Judaism is

wait wait wait wait... I ain't talking about the left... you are conflating the issue.

I am not asking you if the left is supporting the Jews/Israel.

What I asked you is if the media is bias against the Jews.  So let me ask that question again.  Is the media bias against the Jews?

Sccit

wait wait wait wait... I ain't talking about the left... you are conflating the issue.

I am not asking you if the left is supporting the Jews/Israel.

What I asked you is if the media is bias against the Jews.  So let me ask that question again.  Is the media bias against the Jews?

so if the jews are controlling the media how did the left get into power???

make it make sense

your question is not so cut n dry.. there are factions to the media

the leftist media is anti jewish .. the conservation media is pro jewish

right now the leftist media is the one thriving in america

it’s not really rocket science bro

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
I’m pro Israel. How does the world not see the Arabs have countless countries and the Jews just one. Just let them have their land. They had it first!!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah man honestly i haven't been following this issue that closely--I mean the Coward-19 and Globe-Earth scam are the agendas I really follow closely (and those haven't been front and center lately so I've been able to take a bit of a needed break from politics), so I had to check and actually I have to say I'm quite surprised.  I went to CNN and I saw their coverage was not full on Israeli-Jewish support... so I'm going to have to look a bit more into this...

but that would be something new and unexpected, I mean look at Kanye, have we heard anything about him since he simply suggested that maybe Hitler also had some good accomplishments such as building infrastructure in his country or what not he was completely blacklisted by the media.  So the media has traditionally always had a bias in favor of the Jews...

...but I will say as I just mentioned that I'm surprised about CNN's coverage not being outright 100% Israeli/Jewish support, watching some more videos now, ultimately I still think though there's another angle...

I mean.. I'm probably stretching too far but what if the globalists might be trying to undermine Israel a bit now, I mean they don't want any NATION to become a juggernaut in a sense that they can stand up to the globalists, so unless the globalists are actually stationed in Israel either physically or spiritually, then I guess it's possible maybe they've decided to undermine Israeli strength similar to the way they decimated Trump's America First and Make America Great again movement

Sccit

yeah man honestly i haven't been following this issue that closely--I mean the Coward-19 and Globe-Earth scam are the agendas I really follow closely (and those haven't been front and center lately so I've been able to take a bit of a needed break from politics), so I had to check and actually I have to say I'm quite surprised.  I went to CNN and I saw their coverage was not full on Israeli-Jewish support... so I'm going to have to look a bit more into this...

but that would be something new and unexpected, I mean look at Kanye, have we heard anything about him since he simply suggested that maybe Hitler also had some good accomplishments such as building infrastructure in his country or what not he was completely blacklisted by the media.  So the media has traditionally always had a bias in favor of the Jews...

...but I will say as I just mentioned that I'm surprised about CNN's coverage not being outright 100% Israeli/Jewish support, watching some more videos now, ultimately I still think though there's another angle...

I mean.. I'm probably stretching too far but what if the globalists might be trying to undermine Israel a bit now, I mean they don't want any NATION to become a juggernaut in a sense that they can stand up to the globalists, so unless the globalists are actually stationed in Israel either physically or spiritually, then I guess it's possible maybe they've decided to undermine Israeli strength similar to the way they decimated Trump's America First and Make America Great again movement

stretching a bit far is an understatement

Sikotic™

But what about Ukraine?  :mjcry:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I investigated more and let me follow up my last post by saying I seriously doubt the media is trying to undermind Israel--and ultimately they are heavily on the Israeli side and influenced by Zionism as they have been historically and any concessions to the Palestinian side are probably likely to foment more tensions to further the war agenda.

And Sccit trying to play like the Jews are the victims when they have as much media, financial, and so heavily armed and fortified is what is a "stretch".

Marco

Fuck all type of war. The Earth needs much love and peace!
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection