Author Topic: Corrupt Greg Kading, Corrupt Reggie Wrights, Corrupt System, vs LAPD, Russ Poole  (Read 65 times)

abusive

Riders and punks. Which side are you on?

I wrote two books with Russell Poole. He was only after the truth. When something he believed for many years was proven incorrect he made it clear that he was mistaken. The truth bubbles up.

Russell Poole always said that facts do not change over time and the lies morph. When we look at all of the alternate versions of what happened we find that their stories are changing and the truth remains the same. One stark example of that is Eugene Deal’s statement as an eyewitness the night Biggie Smalls was murdered at Fairfax and Wilshire. I have included links to his recent live streams below and I have included two statements – his deposition and his FBI Statement for you to compare to his livestreams. I’m sure you will agree that he has been quite consistent throughout. Russell Poole solved these cases before his death. He understood what happened both nights and what happened in the Rampart Scandal.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.