Author Topic: JASONMARTIN AKA PROBLEM & DJ QUIK - CHUPACABRA (New Album Coming Soon)  (Read 3287 times)

OG Snoopaveli

June 7th
Problem drops the cover & tracklist on X

Matty

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Pumped to see Suga Free on this. Hopefully Quik is on the track as well.

Dwax-187

Im liking to see a lot Game features, he sounds great with Quik production.

Zeccy

Re: JasonMartin aka Problem & DJ Quik - Untitled new album
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2024, 07:31:36 PM »
Hope we get hard copys this time.

Huh? Why???

Zeccy

I fuckin love this!
 8)
Can t go wrong with that classic beat !

lol its crap

doggfather

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2024, 09:12:40 PM »
Huh? Why???

Cause i wanna buy?!?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Young Old Head

This looks promising! Can't wait to hear it  8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

-Davizz-

I hope the rest of the album won't be like the first 2 tracks cause they suck to me, very lazy... 2 minutes like they can reach TikTok users, come on now... with recycled beats from 30+ years ago, come on now!

I keep on listening "Class", I know most of you didn't like it but that was a very interesting production. Even if the lyrics were very simple and boring, I liked Quik's flow that reminded me tracks like "I Don't Wanna Party With U", while I have the impression that with this new collaborative album he's back using his high-pitch "Trauma" flow.

Anyway we will see.
No comment on the cover.

The following users thanked this post: Matty

Smoke

I hope the rest of the album won't be like the first 2 tracks cause they suck to me, very lazy... 2 minutes like they can reach TikTok users, come on now... with recycled beats from 30+ years ago, come on now!

I keep on listening "Class", I know most of you didn't like it but that was a very interesting production. Even if the lyrics were very simple and boring, I liked Quik's flow that reminded me tracks like "I Don't Wanna Party With U", while I have the impression that with this new collaborative album he's back using his high-pitch "Trauma" flow.

Anyway we will see.
No comment on the cover.

Totally agree!

teecee

Anyway we will see.
No comment on the cover.

Agreed- the production on Class was incredible.  So far, these two songs ain’t it.  And maybe I’m in the minority, but more than one Game feature is overkill (especially cuz he’s riding with Drake over Kendrick lol)

BJV

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2024, 04:46:15 AM »

Cause i wanna buy?!?!?!

It's coming out on cassette https://store.empi.re/products/chupacabra-cassette-fan-pack

Digital download available for 7.95

doggfather

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2024, 05:15:27 AM »
It's coming out on cassette https://store.empi.re/products/chupacabra-cassette-fan-pack

Digital download available for 7.95

looks nice, still hopin on the cd version!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BJV

Cassette is already almost sold out according to Problem. Vinyl coming Friday so who knows maybe CD next..

The following users thanked this post: doggfather, Marco

marcin1712

There is production listed on second picture of this IG post

The following users thanked this post: Matty