Author Topic: Wassup with Eastcoast2K.net ???????  (Read 192 times)

Jome

Wassup with Eastcoast2K.net ???????
« on: June 01, 2003, 11:23:10 PM »
http://eastcoast2k.net

I guess it's based on Westcoast2K's design and made by Lil Jay..
But who's running the site, and why hasn't this been announced anywhere ??
Suddenly the site was just there.

I gotta say this was exactly what we needed, as most other Eastcoast-sites are more concerned about Ja Rule & other bullshit..

Posting this in the main forum, since I figure people should check it..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Wassup with Eastcoast2K.net ???????
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 12:36:59 AM »
wow i had never heard of this site before lol

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 01:08:08 AM »
No wonder you ain't heard, it's brand new. Real good to see an East Coast site like that, with some real content. The only place I been lookin' for East Coast news was the outbound forum, but now it seems I got an option. Hopefully it's as good as it seems at the first look.

Navigator

• Lil Geezy
  • Ourworld
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 04:12:40 AM »
Chea i made/own/run the site all by myself, lil jay aint let it slip yet, just to see the reception it wud get, goin well so far..hope ya like the design...Jome I asked you to do some reviews for me but u didn't have the time, lemme know cos my review on meth n red was wack! lol
I gave a shoutout to dubcnn & ducc...but they aint givin one on me...lol just joking i aint trppin...keep it locked y'all and and any support is welcome
Have a big reputation to live up 2 cos westcoast2k drop sum tiight audio!
thanks.
-mayizzle- a.k.a Navigator
u already knooow!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 04:21:44 AM »
Chea i made/own/run the site all by myself, lil jay aint let it slip yet, just to see the reception it wud get, goin well so far..hope ya like the design...Jome I asked you to do some reviews for me but u didn't have the time, lemme know cos my review on meth n red was wack! lol
I gave a shoutout to dubcnn & ducc...but they aint givin one on me...lol just joking i aint trppin...keep it locked y'all and and any support is welcome
Have a big reputation to live up 2 cos westcoast2k drop sum tiight audio!
thanks.
-mayizzle- a.k.a Navigator

major props mayizzle :) looks tight, pleezbaleev you'll be linked on dubcnn! i just made ya a lil news update
« Last Edit: June 02, 2003, 04:28:25 AM by Nima »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 07:50:27 AM »
Eastcoast2k Was Linked Up Last Week As Promised, Just Hadnt Made A General Update Recently To Include It....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2003, 08:18:52 AM »
yea the homie Mayizzle aka Navigator made it..I like the site...good shit homie..keep it up  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Jome

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 05:47:00 PM »
.Jome I asked you to do some reviews for me but u didn't have the time, lemme know

Ooh wee, I didn't know it was gonna be that big/classy.. lol
I'm pretty lazy, so it takes me forever to do something.. lol.. but I'll see if I can do some reviews.. props on the site though, looks hella tight.

Gangstarr update.. Pharoahe update.. Bumpy Knuckles.. excellent stuff which the mainstream sites usually don't care about. Keep it up.. and you should get registered on Fan2Fan (link here) too, that would give you a lot of hits..