Author Topic: Eminem Conspiracy Theory  (Read 108 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Eminem Conspiracy Theory
« on: April 04, 2024, 12:31:50 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a conspiracy that I don't necessarily subscribe to.  Just because at the time I remember everything being real with Eminem's career.  Now, it's possible he's sold out and into something weird, because during Coward-19 he was pushing "just wear the damn mask"

But.. this will trip you out.  Would you believe it if I told you that Em dressed drag in the lead single of his first 7 ALBUMS? 

So the rumor is that the "Illuminati" or One World Order or WEF or Globalists whatever you want to call them that controls this boundary that they've defined for us as the globe earth (when in reality earth is flat) to sell out to that entity one of their requirements is that you dress drag or wear a dress or some shit like that in Hollywood.  Dave Chapelle says they tried to get him to do that shit and he refused when he originally left millions on the table and fled to South Africa leaving his Comedy Central Show.

Well, check it out... Every lead single for every album.  Even those two D-12 albums Eminem dresses drag.  in "Purple Hills" definitely Bizzare dresses drag and there is another character at the bar with Swifty arm wrestling I think is Em in drag.  When he's dressed as Marilyn Manson in "My Name Is" that is him fullfiling the dress in drag requirements.  Then all other lead singles its clear he's dressing in drag.

Just check them out it might surprise you to realize that he did this in the lead single to his first 7 records which all went Platinum and were big albums (this includes the D-12 albums).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 02:42:17 AM »
chapelle wore a dress

https://www.reddit.com/r/DaveChappelle/comments/1910gxn/dave_chappelle_claims_to_never_have_worn_dress/

That had a purpose though that was a movie called "Men in Tights" to parody Robin Hood, and Chapelle was just a club comedian at the time, but anyway, good find...

but yo..isn't that kind of extreme though.  7 straight lead singles to open his career?   Is that just a coincidence?  That seems like a lot.  You don't think there was someone at the parent company, or an agent at the label, inserting one of their signals to say "hey we own this guy"

Just a coincidence??

Also... as a side note.  The joint "Shit on You".  I know you remember it is was like D-12's first banger, and an underground classic.  You know he says, "i will shit on you, bitch or men" and the line was actually supposed to be "Jew" but you see the label made him change it, also in that song on that other banger on the D-12 album "That's how niccaz get fucced up" didn't they censore Jew on that one too?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 07:52:15 AM »
That had a purpose though that was a movie called "Men in Tights" to parody Robin Hood, and Chapelle was just a club comedian at the time, but anyway, good find...

but yo..isn't that kind of extreme though.  7 straight lead singles to open his career?   Is that just a coincidence?  That seems like a lot.  You don't think there was someone at the parent company, or an agent at the label, inserting one of their signals to say "hey we own this guy"

Just a coincidence??

Also... as a side note.  The joint "Shit on You".  I know you remember it is was like D-12's first banger, and an underground classic.  You know he says, "i will shit on you, bitch or men" and the line was actually supposed to be "Jew" but you see the label made him change it, also in that song on that other banger on the D-12 album "That's how niccaz get fucced up" didn't they censore Jew on that one too?

where are u hearing this? sounds like some made up nonsense

Jews still appears in the song

and i don’t think Shit On You had anything bout Jews LOL

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 08:54:25 AM »
That was just a side note and I was going off memory I haven't listened to Eminem in years.

But hey... What about 7 straight lead singles dressed as a woman?  Isn't that a little suspicious?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 09:14:34 AM »
That was just a side note and I was going off memory I haven't listened to Eminem in years.

But hey... What about 7 straight lead singles dressed as a woman?  Isn't that a little suspicious?

i think eminem was just a goofy dude who played tons of characters so naturally some of em would be women .. men as women is one of the oldest comedy gags of all time, i think you just looking for conspiracies to create at this point bruh

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 11:25:38 AM »

i think eminem was just a goofy dude who played tons of characters so naturally some of em would be women .. men as women is one of the oldest comedy gags of all time, i think you just looking for conspiracies to create at this point bruh

fair enough, I didn't say it was one I subscribed to.  But I did think it was worth noting