Author Topic: Suge pushin the “Snoop killed 2pac” line real close these days-what y’all think?  (Read 690 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Listening to the latest podcast he really pushin that shit hard.  Also he saying Snoop, Kurupt, Warren G, Def Jam all owe him money cause Kurupt and Snoop wrote Warren’s album and they were under contract with Suge and he didn’t get paid.  He said Dre took all the Death Row drum loops or whatever to Aftermath so Dre owe him 20-30 million.  He says if he don’t collect the debt from them — then it’s passed on to their kids like a direct threat to their children.

That’s some hardcore shit that Suge is pushin right there… what y’all make of this line Suge is pushin these days??

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tony Trey

If Suge is so certain of this crazy ass bullshit he's talking from behind bars, maybe he should hire a lawyer and sue them all. Until then, he can shut the fuck up.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Listening to the latest podcast he really pushin that shit hard.  Also he saying Snoop, Kurupt, Warren G, Def Jam all owe him money cause Kurupt and Snoop wrote Warren’s album and they were under contract with Suge and he didn’t get paid.  He said Dre took all the Death Row drum loops or whatever to Aftermath so Dre owe him 20-30 million.  He says if he don’t collect the debt from them — then it’s passed on to their kids like a direct threat to their children.

That’s some hardcore shit that Suge is pushin right there… what y’all make of this line Suge is pushin these days??

https://youtu.be/Uy0pNXEfQtI?si=h8eW7u83LqeFq2RR

https://www.youtube/Uy0pNXEfQtI?si=h8eW7u83LqeFq2RR

https://www.youtube.com/Uy0pNXEfQtI?si=h8eW7u83LqeFq2RR

https://youtu.be/Uy0pNXEfQtI?si=h8e

https://youtu.be/Uy0pNXEfQtI?si=h8eW7u83LqeFq2RR

Fuccin hell man how you post a damn video

It's funny because he used to say Snoop used ghostwriters, like he had Crooked I, Kurupt, Techniec, Soopafly, Tray Deee, etc. write a bunch of his stuff when he was on the Row.  But then Suge says Snoop wrote for Warren's album.  So apparently Snoop doesn't have the talent to write his own lyrics, but can write a whole album's worth of lyrics for Warren G.  See how stupid Suge is?  He contradicts himself all the time.  Don't be a sheep and blindly believe everything he says. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Suge is so certain of this crazy ass bullshit he's talking from behind bars, maybe he should hire a lawyer and sue them all. Until then, he can shut the fuck up.

It's pretty much like a style of good ol fashion extortion.  The Mafia did it and it's been done for centuries, even some Empires were built off extortion. 

Basically he finds somebody make money and then makes some fuccin claim that that person owes him, then uses fear and intimidation until he gets what he's asking for.  But really the person is just paying Suge to leave them alone. 

It's similar to the Mob basically going to the neighborhood liquor store and being like, "look, it's because of us you get to do business here and we keep the neighborhood safe, so you owe us X amount". 

It's how Suge did Vanilla Ice, and still doing that shit I think he got some grip off Akon doing such shit and countless others. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's funny because he used to say Snoop used ghostwriters, like he had Crooked I, Kurupt, Techniec, Soopafly, Tray Deee, etc. write a bunch of his stuff when he was on the Row.  But then Suge says Snoop wrote for Warren's album.  So apparently Snoop doesn't have the talent to write his own lyrics, but can write a whole album's worth of lyrics for Warren G.  See how stupid Suge is?  He contradicts himself all the time.  Don't be a sheep and blindly believe everything he says.

You're right, but when did I say I believe everything Suge says?  I just love Suge because he's the same as me he's stuck in summer 1996 TimeWarp and hasn't really moved on since Pac's murder.  He stayed down and true to Pac to this day reppin the same shit he was reppin in 96'

Mat

He's full of Shit same guy that says Dre owes him everything for his star on the Hollywood walk of fame

Dwax-187

Ghea this sounds like some conspiracy theory bullshit - Suge grasping at straws and being bored in prison.

Where did he/they get the $$ to fund this?  Animation, recording, etc?

Did Suge’s son sell Deathrow records to Snoop a couple years ago?  Are they spending the money on this, biting the hand that is feeding them?  Let bygones be bygones.

Tony Trey

Did Suge’s son sell Deathrow records to Snoop a couple years ago?  Are they spending the money on this, biting the hand that is feeding them?  Let bygones be bygones.

Death Row filed a corporate bankruptcy the same time Suge filed a personal bankruptcy. Death Row was bought out of the bankruptcy court by another record label and has been resold a few times, until Snoop finally got a hold of it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What's strange actually was like how when Chronic was out and all the way up until All Eyez On Me was released it was always like Dre was the owner.  Suge was like Dre's partner and co-founder/owner like 50/50 type of thing.  I think even on paper that's what it all said.

Over the years it's turned into like it was Suge's company, and Dre was signed and owned by Suge, even when Dre left in 96 he supposedly left without getting a penny from Suge and even more than that now Suge is saying Dre owes him money.

I think Suge is saying he had a management contract on Dre while Dre was at Death Row.

...but ultimately, the whole thing is just ironic if you are as old as I was and remember the Chronic and Doggystyle days.  Like Dre's the man, he ain't gettin jerked by Jerry and Eazy anymore.  He's got his own shit, he knows the numbers, not to be fucked with.  It went from being Dre left Ruthless and got his own record label to being like Dre was owned by Suge and now has to be his lifelong slave or some shit  ;D

abusive

Snoop was the one who said that he wrote on Warren G's first album.

So if anyone is lying here, it's him. If Snoop/DPG did write/produce but had a deal with Suge where Suge was allowed a percentage of the publishing from anything they did during that time, then Snoop owes. Biggie allegedly did the same thing with Lil Kim + Lil Cease where he wrote for them but didn't tell Diddy so he couldn't profit from it. According to Gene Deal.

Also, both things can be true. An artist can write about hittin' switches in 64's all day but not be able to create an entire well balanced album with substance. Or might need help with hooks or concepts.

As far as the Dre lifetime contract thing goes, it makes sense. From my research, Suge really held Dre down during his post Ruthless days financially and Dre wanted out of his contract bad. Knowing Suge and Dre from everything that has come out, I can see Suge being business savvy enough to present such an agreement to Dre and on the flipside, I can see Dre being vulnerable and to some extent desperate enough to sign it. Someone here who I assumed was from Dre's camp has addressed me here in the past when we were discussing the topic. I just don't believe that there is no merit to this after everything that has transpired. I would love to see any documentation there is about this as far as an actual contract, if Dre has paid Suge anything post DR or if Suge has tried to collect on anything from Dre post DR.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Mat

Ghea this sounds like some conspiracy theory bullshit - Suge grasping at straws and being bored in prison.

Where did he/they get the $$ to fund this?  Animation, recording, etc?

Suge's son never owned it to begin with

The following users thanked this post: Okka

b.laden

i thought snoop and suge were cool ; at least before suge was incarcerated

Dwax-187

https://youtu.be/-k6h-Nx837E?si=c0VCLn48McYIxaNW

Damn Warren G looked upset.  Time to regulate.

Good response from Warren.  Time to move on.

….
Post script- how do you post a dam YouTube video on here?  Everytime I copy:paste the link it doesnt show the video preview- just some code.   :-X

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Warren G looked upset.  Time to regulate.

Good response from Warren.  Time to move on.

….
Post script- how do you post a dam YouTube video on here?  Everytime I copy:paste the link it doesnt show the video preview- just some code.   :-X

I have the same problem.  I kind of fixed it from the laptop I take the url from the search bar and not from youtube and cut off the end or fix where it says youtube... but yeah I have same problem