Author Topic: Songs so great you can remember EXACTLYwhere you were when you first heard it...  (Read 140 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
These aren't necessarily my favorite songs, but these are the songs that hit me so fuccin hard I can remember exactly where I was and if I was standing or sitting or looking to the left or right, every detail

"Talk About It" Dr. Dre - was driving under the freeway in Kansas City when Dre came in for his verse.

"My Name Is" down in my basement with my best friend at the time watching MTV sitting on the floor between the TV and the couch

"Who Am I" Snoop - in the cafeteria in 6th grade, 3rd row

"The Way I Am" Eminem - Driving between a gas station on one side and McDonalds on the other

"No Diggity" Blackstreet and Dre - Standing in the middle of my parents room watching MTV

^^^These songs hit so hard upon first listen I'll never forget where I was like time stood still in that moment I can remember it with the clarity of the same moment I am in right now

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rubinho

You have a photographic memory?
You always seem to remember where you were ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You have a photographic memory?
You always seem to remember where you were ;D

Nostalgia is my #1 hobby.

For example when I’m back in Kansas City for the summer my only hobby is really just driving around to old places to conjure up old memories.

I know it’s not optimum, I should be making new memories—but it’s better than nothing
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rubinho

Whatever works for you man!
To be honest I only remember where I was for a few really big historic moments. Like the twin towers attack.

HighEyeCue

Whatever works for you man!
To be honest I only remember where I was for a few really big historic moments. Like the twin towers attack.

I was driving not too far from my house when that happened, I live in Queens NY

didn't know at the time found out like 15 minutes later when I put on the TV

but I was listening to the MMLP in my car, trying to pinpoint the exact time I determined it was "Remember Me" with Sticky Fingaz and RBX

interesting enough one of my favorites from the album