Author Topic: Top 3 Draft Picks  (Read 125 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Top 3 Draft Picks
« on: May 22, 2003, 05:58:46 PM »
Cleveland gets the #1 pick and its obvious who they gonna pick, they just need a good coach to help Lebron James develop good as an NBA Player, Cleveland is looking good for the future with Ricky Davis, Darius Miles and now Lebron James, they gonna be good

Detroit is already leaning towards that euro big guy, mili something but most likely they will pick him up to move ben wallace over to forward, watch out for detroit again next year especially if the young guy develops

Denver, well they have alot of options and they are kinda like the clippers, they never get better, their best team was that team with mutumbo and laphonso ellis and that was well over a decade ago, ever since they have been trash, they will probably go with Carmelo Anthony but dont be surprised if they pass him up for a big guy

The Watcher

Re:Top 3 Draft Picks
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 06:09:40 PM »
i havent really followed basketball for a LONG time.. last time i did, was when Shaq was playin for Orlando .. but im startin to follow it a bit now

what ever happened to Tim Hardaway, Anthony Hardaway, and Latrell Sprewell and Scottie Pippen? used to all be my fav's ..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sub-Z

Re:Top 3 Draft Picks
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 06:26:04 PM »

what ever happened to Tim Hardaway, Anthony Hardaway, and Latrell Sprewell and Scottie Pippen? used to all be my fav's ..

you mean anfernee hardaway? if so,he plays for the suns now,spreewell plays for the knicks,pippen is on the blazers ( i think hes a free agent now though)

and  think tim hardaway signed with the pacers before the playoffs,at least thats what the pacers were saying