Author Topic: Xzibit planning new CD  (Read 544 times)

Jome

Xzibit planning new CD
« on: May 24, 2003, 12:24:05 AM »
Xzibit - Live from California State University Fullerton  - Dedicato  24.05.2003 - 08:33

Xzibit discussed his monthly LA talent show "Rhyme Night", his upcoming LP & The Golden State Project,his friendship with Dr. Dre, Eminem, & 50 Cent, as well as his response to Snoop Dogg & J-Ro of Tha Liks! The interview should be posted on the "SOL Of HIPHOP" web site in the next 2 weeks.

http://www.aftermathmusic.com
http://www.solofhiphop.com/

;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 12:24:56 AM by Pharoahe Jome »

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
Re:Xzibit planning new CD
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 12:26:38 AM »
Si it ain't true that Big Snoop is back in the studio with X.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 02:19:38 PM »
haha dope shit, speakin on the reply......he cant exactly resply in depth to snoop cuz he only had one line on xzibit.......but it'l be interesting to hear what he gotta say about him n j-ro...................

def dope to hear he gotta new joint comin out though........maybe this will be alot mo better than his last, cuz there was alot of pressure during his last joint.......rightly so dont get me wrong, but being on the DL lately may help his concentration for his new joint............

cant wait fo the interview to be up

peace

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 02:31:48 PM »
YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xzibit is my fav rapper

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 02:37:18 PM »
damn i never thought he would respond to Snoop after he didn't for all this time.. but dope shit.. I hope he'll just make his point clear and not start a big beef with him.. he should destroy J-Ro though

can't wait for his new joint

50 has a very different style but i bet they sound dope together.. and i don't doubt 50 will be on that album..

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 05:17:18 PM »
Can't wait for him to drop a new one....It's gotta be better than Man vs. Machine....he is capable of much better.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2003, 10:20:24 PM »
YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xzibit is my fav rapper

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don`t want to see your post after someone told you that it was only a joke................................

nah seriously I would love to see a new Xzibit cd in the NEAR future too...

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2003, 02:18:32 AM »
ooo, xzibit actin tough now? ;) Funny it took a half year. Anyways, I think xzibit shouldn't respond to snoop, since it's been over a half year since Pimp Slapp'd dropped. Hope not it's a start of a big beef between 'em. Funny that X would respond now though, when they've had a studioe session aotgether for the 213 joint.

Can be interesting to hear what X has to say.

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 04:30:46 AM »
Good news. i just hope he comes with a dope album this time. Man Vs. Machine was a big disappointment.

I liked xzibits music when he was working with tha alkaholiks anyway. His first two albums kill his last two. He shouldnt have hooked up with dre. I'd arther hear xzibit busting ryhmes over a rugged hip hop beat.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2003, 08:10:06 AM »
Hopefully he can come to terms with everybody...

And hopefully he comes back down to Earth too. He's been havin' this act goin' on for too long. He oughta get back to his roots. But I don't think the Dre connection is all bad. It's produced a lot of dope tracks, like "X" and "Say My Name" to name a coupe. What he needs to do is get the best of both worlds - Dre's dope production (E-swift's is hella dope too though) and the attitude he had back in the day - none of that gangsta shit or c-walkin. He ain't a gangsta and he ain't got nuthin' to do with the crips or the bloods. (Like WC or Quik do - neither is a gangsta, but both got connections with them gangstas. It ain't no co-incidence that Quik spells his name without the C.)

Jome

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2003, 07:00:37 PM »
Hopefully he can come to terms with everybody...

And hopefully he comes back down to Earth too. He's been havin' this act goin' on for too long. He oughta get back to his roots. But I don't think the Dre connection is all bad. It's produced a lot of dope tracks, like "X" and "Say My Name" to name a coupe. What he needs to do is get the best of both worlds - Dre's dope production (E-swift's is hella dope too though) and the attitude he had back in the day - none of that gangsta shit or c-walkin. He ain't a gangsta and he ain't got nuthin' to do with the crips or the bloods. (Like WC or Quik do - neither is a gangsta, but both got connections with them gangstas. It ain't no co-incidence that Quik spells his name without the C.)

"Say my name" was produced by Eminem..

Dre + Xzibit is a perfect match anyways, just some foos who doesn't like Dre thinks otherwise..
Just look at their collabos..
Bitch Please, X, Best of things, U know, Game don't wait remix, What's the difference, Lose ya mind.. damn near classics every single one of them..

And btw, the article says "respond", not "response diss"..

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 07:03:07 PM »
Can't wait for him to drop a new one....It's gotta be better than Man vs. Machine....he is capable of much better.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 07:07:15 PM »
damn i never thought he would respond to Snoop after he didn't for all this time.. but dope shit.. I hope he'll just make his point clear and not start a big beef with him.. he should destroy J-Ro though

can't wait for his new joint

50 has a very different style but i bet they sound dope together.. and i don't doubt 50 will be on that album..

a response doesnt necessarily mean that he has something negative to say, or that he's gonna diss him in the interview,

maybe he gonna say something like, "yeh we worked things out, and me & snoop r bacc in the studio" or sumthin like that.

we heard from diffrent sources that snnop & xzibit are bac in the studio.
knocturnal said it, daz said it , some other sources said it.
so it must be true.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2003, 07:09:30 PM by LAzoo »

Jome

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2003, 07:13:22 PM »

a response doesnt necessarily mean that he has something negative to say, or that he's gonna diss him in the interview,

maybe he gonna say something like, "yeh we worked things out, and me & snoop r bacc in the studio" or sumthin like that.

Exactly..

Alk

• Lil Geezy
  • Pour More Likwit!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2003, 07:25:44 PM »
good news!!  ;D

Alkaholik = Rabid-Vibes Forum
Alk = DjQuik.net Forum
-=Likwit=- = DPGC-2G Forum