Author Topic: DRE RIPPS IT UP ON...  (Read 392 times)

bez

DRE RIPPS IT UP ON...
« on: May 24, 2003, 07:07:26 PM »
...The WBallz Mixtape on the song the watcher 3.  I dont know if that verse is totally knew but it sounds it.  The verse is off the hook one of the best verses I have heard dre drop in a long time.  

Go to dubcnn to peep it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 07:10:23 PM by Bez »

GangstaBoogy

Re:DRE RIPPS IT UP ON...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 07:19:39 PM »
man that'z frum tha Jay-Z alBum, where u Been
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bez

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 07:21:51 PM »
man that'z frum tha Jay-Z alBum, where u Been

sorry dude, its the watcher 3 not the watcher 2.  Go to dubcnn!

Jome

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2003, 07:25:22 PM »
Old verse.. from "Blueprint 2"

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 09:31:47 PM »
im gunna wait 2 get the mixtape so im like WHOA at the same time but is this over the OG beat or part 2 beat?

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 10:20:20 PM »
where can i find that mixtape? i don't get any results from packetnews and ircspy :-\

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2003, 10:36:22 PM »
It's the EXACT Same verse as the one on the Watcher 2, he just made a new bridge/chorus.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2003, 11:35:46 PM »
I think he's joking.  He must have heard "The Watcher 2" already.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 02:43:40 AM »
where can i find that mixtape? i don't get any results from packetnews and ircspy :-\

it hasnt been ripped yet.

the reason dubcnn has the full songs up and how we got them - is because DJ Jam's people sent them to us to put up to help promoting the mixtape.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Overseer »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2003, 03:58:30 AM »
Dre shoulda dropped a new verse on this one.. with the same dope flow, it sounds dope no doubt but i just enjoy tracks with new verses more than these kinda remixes for some reason

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2003, 04:31:59 AM »
Dre shoulda dropped a new verse on this one.. with the same dope flow, it sounds dope no doubt but i just enjoy tracks with new verses more than these kinda remixes for some reason

It's not that simple. For Dre to drop a similar verse, he needs the same writer. The verse was either written by Jigga or Rakim (I'm thinking it was Ra), and most likely they have other things on their minds. All of them are busy guys, they ainät taking no breaks. Ra's got a masterpiece to do, Jigga's got all them Roc-a-Fella projects to oversee, ODB's among them and other who write for him (Em, Hittman, maybe 50) got most likely mad shit to do aswell.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 06:57:07 AM »
Snoop should have made like 2 or 3 new verses for this one, cuz if i wanna hear that Dre vers i could just play pt. 2......

Ohh and Bez if ya havent heard that one (Watcher pt. 2) you should go and find it, cuz its probably the best song on the blueprint 2.....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

bez

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 08:06:26 AM »
I think he's joking.  He must have heard "The Watcher 2" already.

Nar course I have heard it, I just didnt recognise the verse thats all...I dont have the blueprint 2 so I aint use to listening to it thats all.