Author Topic: Annoying attention whores...  (Read 481 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Annoying attention whores...
« on: May 25, 2003, 02:56:17 PM »
Are ruining the enjoyment of this forum for me and many...Peanut butter being one of them.... Hes annoying as fuck. He does many pointless threads. Schitzo reminds me of Mexican cocaroaches they always come back..This kid is annoying as fuck and aand alias who has probably been banned 8 times already. These people are gettin on my nerves....And many on this forum...Peace

DaSchizophrenic1

Re:Annoying attention whores...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 03:06:43 PM »
Ok how is what I do any different from what Owen did. Except, he was in so much need of attention that he created an entire thread to me. Why don't you mention any of your butt-buddies you whigger?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 03:14:11 PM »
Nah dogg what u dont realize is you are annoying as hell man..What are you 13? You sure act it son. To this forum you are just another Em28, Bigg Ag etc...Nobody likes you. Your attention whoring posts are a waste of space and in the way when im searching for meaningful posts. So come at me with your immature disses becaue i just sonned you and i can get 10 people to agree with this statement.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 03:19:05 PM »
1. I might be annoying to some, but do I care? NO

2. Do people like me? Some do, some don't. Online identities that don't like me means shit to me. I know you don't have much of a life besides this, and most of these people you post with you consider your friends, but I don't.

3. Yes, you probably can get 10 people to agree with you about me being annoying, but once again, do I care? NO

4. You didn't son me. You haven't proved shit, and you don't have shit on me.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2003, 03:20:56 PM »
I have a question for you. Do you consider Owen an attention whore for making a thread dedicated entirely to me, where he desperately seeks my attention? Or do you ride his dick hard enough to overlook this?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2003, 03:34:36 PM »
Everyone of your statements have been untrue. I assure you i have a very busy life. Many close homeys, a girl, school, work, bills.etc.  I can't say the same for you since I don't know you. I assure you i am not a computer nerd that is attached to the computer all day in his 500,000$+ house neighborhood like 50% of this forum. I post here for knowledge and enjoyment of hip hop. You post here on your free time to annoy the shit out of people. See the difference. And one thing I don't consider people online as my friends. I never will meet any of these people. My friends are at home and know me in real life. If your best friend is an AIM buddy you have a problem. Either your anti-social or really suck at life. I don't dickride anybody. In fact at my old work i was probably the only one that DIDN'T kiss the bosses ass. I'm not a kiss ass i don't dickride people. See online people can hide their identities and act like toughguys but in reality they are silverspoon fed pussies. Peace

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2003, 03:45:59 PM »
Everyone of my statements have been false? LOL then why did you only clarify on one. All I said was that I didn't care for these online identities as much as you probably do, and you went on with an autobiography. Obviously, you do care if you have to go to such great lengths to prove your point to an "online annoyance". ::)
You didn't respond to the other 3 out of the 4 statements I made. Why? Do you feel like you've been sonned? Well, that's ok. At least you're not alone, Owen got a taste too. Now please remove thyself from my nutz. Hey and due to your last post, which was amazing and gave us a very good insight into your life....

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2003, 04:08:36 PM »
you odviously have enough time to browse that site and post that pic

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 04:10:16 PM »
So I'm not liked on this board? lol...Look at my karma compared to yours....I know for a fact that there are people on this board that like me...Yes I'm EM28...And STFU with this annoying shit....How the fuck can someone annoy you on the net?  You got some issues if he annoys you...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2003, 04:12:07 PM »
WOOPTY WOOP YOU HAVE DISCOVERED EBAUMSWORLD

quit posting those stupid pictures

CITY I RIDE FOR...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2003, 04:15:12 PM »
Peanut Butter is annoying as hell...

fucking stupid ass posts WHO IS THE BEST FATTIE? BEST TOY? BEST CARTOON? Like what the fuck is this shit doing on a WCC forum.

It's embrassing if people come to visit us from serious boards like siccness.net for example and I know a few of their users stop by regularly. They will clown us out and think its a forum for a bunch of fucking babies & kids with nothing better to do.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 04:15:55 PM »
Another point...Anyone who crys over karma deserves to be kicked in the face with track spikes on.I have never ONCE used the karma button. It does not prove shit. Em 28 dont even let me get started..Remember our little convo about u thinkin i was Llyod banks.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 04:21:14 PM »
Another point...Anyone who crys over karma deserves to be kicked in the face with track spikes on.I have never ONCE used the karma button. It does not prove shit. Em 28 dont even let me get started..Remember our little convo about u thinkin i was Llyod banks.

LMFAO!!! Talk about getting a life...I can see you dont have one....playin around on AIM...your sayin dont get me started like your gonna do something....what you gonna do....I was just pointing out that I must be liked cuz take a look at my karma....you on the other hand aren't....So Please just shut the fuck up....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2003, 04:55:57 PM »
calm down ladies

kick ass album

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2003, 05:36:12 PM »
Bottom Line is, there's a TON of immature KIDS on this Forum.  There's nothing anyone can do.  Just ignore them.  

There's always raptalk or siccness for mature discussion.