Author Topic: Fastlane Cancelled  (Read 222 times)

Quadruple OG

Fastlane Cancelled
« on: May 16, 2003, 09:08:25 PM »
the executives at FOX have decided to cancel Fastlane after one season.  Those morons over there killed possibly the best show on TV at the moment.  A lot of magazines were calling Fastlane the best new show on television, however FOX felt it was necessary to have a second season of "Joe Millionaire" instead of renewing one of the more original, NON REALITY programs on tv.  As someone who fits the most sought after demographic in tv (males age 18-34), they expect me to watch "Wanda At Large"?  Joe Millionaire 2?  These guys are smoking the same Crack Daz is.  if u want to try to do something about it, sign the petition at the link below, I'm sick of FOX cancelling their best shows (Action, Family Guy, and not FAstlane) so they can follow the reality show programming.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Nikketti/petition.html

Third AntiChrist

Re:Fastlane Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 10:25:14 PM »
Thank God Fox canceled Fastlane I'm sorry but that show wasn't going nowhere

Fuck the people that got Family Guy canceled  ;)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 10:30:25 PM by Third AntiChrist »

platinumk777

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 10:34:08 PM »

Hands down the best fucking show I've seen in my life

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 11:56:48 PM »
Thank God Fox canceled Fastlane I'm sorry but that show wasn't going nowhere

Fuck the people that got Family Guy canceled  

family guy is on week nights at 11:30 on one of the cartoon stations, I just watched it and it was hella funny.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 08:50:37 AM »
Th epeople in Fox are dipshits. They cancell all the good shows or decent ones that make them money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 05:09:25 PM »
FOX is fuckin' dumb.

I'm still choked about how they completely changed New York Undercover to appeal to the white crowd by putting in two white cops into the show and killing Eddie Torres. Dumb fucks.

Fastlane was pretty good too.

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 09:20:48 PM »

Hands down the best fucking show I've seen in my life

Fuck Yea, one of the best shows ever! I copped the 'Family Guy' DVD - Has all 28 Episodes from both seasons! Its the shit

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2003, 09:34:33 PM »
Fastlane was kind of a shitty show, but Family Guy and Futurama were the shit... i am now stuck to watching rerun of the shows from 11-12 on the cartoon network, its sad, i know..
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

pappy

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 10:52:07 PM »
i hate reality tv it got the show titus canceled an that show was fuckin hilarious as was family guy.  who the fuck watches reality tv.  it seems that almost every1 i talk to hate it.  if every1 hates it why is it so popular