Author Topic: Ashanti -> The last of the commercial Murder Inc  (Read 174 times)

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Ashanti -> The last of the commercial Murder Inc
« on: May 27, 2003, 05:16:27 AM »
On the site. I haven't had nothing to do with this but I have updated the site with this that the chapter 2 album will be the last commercial murder inc album released. Murder Inc are undergoing a lot of legal disputes due to problems with the law recently connected to allagations such as drugs and even attempted murder.

This will be very sad that Murder Inc, a label who last year where the hottest hip hop label in the business. Now distribution deals are fading for the troubled label. I hope this isn't true, but more will be looked into.

Lets support Murder Inc and wish them the best to a fast recovery in the business and be sure to pick up Ashanti's new album soon!

Funkstradamus

Re:Ashanti -> The last of the commercial Murder Inc
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 06:27:12 AM »
2 things...first off....Fuck Murder Inc....secondly, why you post this shit in the West Coast Section?

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 06:59:42 AM »
I don't know. It seems to be the only forum I've recognised. Just news in general and as I highlight my own site (for West Coast) this was hip hop in general and just posted without thinking.

I am extremly upset with myself now and have no purpose in life, I am very sorry. I will probably swallow some horrible tablets tonight to end the suffering I have accidently brought amongst myself due to my own stupidity

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 09:39:41 AM »
a label who last year where the hottest hip hop label in the business
no...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2003, 10:51:03 AM »