Author Topic: New Eastsidaz song with Neptunes  (Read 973 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re:New Eastsidaz song with Neptunes
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2003, 11:06:57 PM »
i don't even like dre that much, but it seems like dre haters say the stupidest shit.

Jome

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2003, 11:10:08 PM »

yo i dunno if u realise but this is a westcoast board.......n snoop is a legend on the westside so ofcourse his gonna be  "everybodies hero"...........

Kurupt did "It's over", and took the heat for it.
Snoop did "Beautiful", and got praised for it. (by Snoop-followers)
To me, it's the same thing.
I bet Snoop could work with Backstreet Boys, and still, 70% of this board would be positive to it.

where the neptune bashing people are getting at is..... if we ever had a poll  before PTCTBTB on this board, to see which producer snoop should work with....i bet the neptunes wouldn't be anywhere on the top ten, but now that they have worked with snoop, they're getting much more love than they deserve....and people are complaining because the neptunes never made a WESTCOAST beat...and this is a west coast forum...

Yup yup yup.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2003, 01:43:44 AM »
Me personally, I don't care if they have a Neptunes track there. Look at the production list.. Fredwreck, Battlecat, Meech Weels, Neptunes, Dr.Dre. Can't be that wack...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2003, 01:58:01 AM »
Kurupt did "It's over", and took the heat for it.
Snoop did "Beautiful", and got praised for it. (by Snoop-followers)
To me, it's the same thing.
I bet Snoop could work with Backstreet Boys, and still, 70% of this board would be positive to it.

It's over was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more poppy and corny than beautiful. I never liked beautiful but I could listen to it, and dance to it at a club. But it's over was a TERRIBLE song....snoops flow fits in beautful, kurupts verse on its over was terribly forced, and the beat sounded like some fuck'n new kids on the block.

If beautiful was as corny as Power rangers, it's over was as corny as barney.....

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2003, 02:41:45 AM »
My little 8 year old sister loves "it's over"......just as she likes "Bow Wow(That's my name)"....that about sums it up to wich public these tracks appeal most ;D......Though she likes "Hennesey 'N Buddah" as well. She likes to do the "....is down with us" parts :D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2003, 06:04:45 AM »
at least don't blame Snoop for bringing neptunes onto this project, as Goldie Loc said to The Source, Goldi and Tray D are the peeps who's calling the shots in this project, if The Neptunes are on it, it's because they wanted it, not Snoop.

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2003, 11:22:02 AM »
its called back on the block and its produced by a dude named joseph not the  neptunes and no its not the first single snoop leaked it for his mixtape..

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2003, 12:02:07 PM »
its called back on the block and its produced by a dude named joseph not the  neptunes and no its not the first single snoop leaked it for his mixtape..

Do u have a sample or anything of it on here? Because it might not be the same song. Shirley Strawberry said that the one that was on the radio was the Neptunes, her and the other dude were even hypin it up like "Snoop and the neptunes is heat every time"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2003, 12:02:24 PM »
lmao...see, 3 pages full of nonsense and its not even a neptunes track

thanks for the info though
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network