Author Topic: Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"  (Read 765 times)

DeOzyris

• Lil Geezy
Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"
« on: May 30, 2003, 04:36:08 PM »
Former member of The Outlawz "Fatal Hussein" recenlty spoke to MTV, ther wrote an article on there site concerning Fatal & Ja's diss towards Eminem/50Cent/Aftermath etc... check the article below...
Ja Rule's proposed six months away from the music biz has lasted a whole two weeks.

Murder Inc.'s biggest record seller resurfaced over the weekend via the mixtape circuit with a freestyle called "The Wrap," which features Tupac's one-time Outlawz clique member Fatal Hussein. No, the title isn't paying homage to one of your favorite MTV shows — it's referring to what Rule perceives to be the status of his foes' careers.
While Ja's wrath is contained to just one freestyle verse, the Queens native manages to once again throw a few barbs at 50 Cent, Dr. Dre and Busta Rhymes over the instrumental for Mobb Deep's "The Learning (Burn)." Rule also addresses a physical altercation between members of the Inc. and D12's Proof at a Miami strip club a few weeks ago and the accusation that federal agents are investigating his record company for laundering drug money.

"Plus the feds want us bad for cleaning cash," raps Ja, who orders 50 to "pull your skirt down" toward the end of the record. "But what cash is we cleansing?" he continues. "It's all about the Benjamins, what?/ If it's dirty then we rinsing it off."
Earlier this month in Miami, Murder Inc.'s head honcho, Irv Gotti, told MTV News that Ja was taking a six-month hiatus, explaining that after releasing a solo album every year since 1999 and becoming a fixture on radio and video airwaves, the fans may have been getting a little tired of Rule and needed a break. Gotti also revealed plans for a Rule double LP sometime in 2004 (see "Ja Rule To Give Fans A Break From His Music"). There is no further word on the status of that project.

In addition to working with the Outlawz, Fatal Hussein rapped alongside Tupac on various projects including All Eyez on Me before dropping his solo debut, In the Line of Fire, in 1998 and going to jail in 1999. A free man for the past year and a half, Fatal is now signed to Rap-A-Lot Records and says that a joint venture of sorts is being brokered between Gotti and Rap-A-Lot CEO J. Prince to put out his next LP.

"We're doing this little deal with J. and Irv — they talking about a deal, I don't know how it's going down," Fatal said last month inside Black Child's Queens, New York, recording studio. "Before I got locked up in '99, Ja was my man. We used to hook up in the 'hood, I used to come to his shows. We've always been cool. When I came home we was speaking through a mutual friend. I knew all I had to do was see my dog and it was going to be back on."

Fatal also said that he was affronted when 50 Cent used Pac's vocals on "The Realest Killas," incorporating some of his former mentor's rhyme flows and lyrics on the "Hail Mary" freestyle (see "50 Cent Disses Ja Rule On Tupac Joint; New Biggie Material On The Horizon").

"I feel it's a problem, playing with his lyrics like that," Fatal said of "The Realest Killas." "That needs to be addressed. I remember I heard it [and] they [were] trying to say that [Ja] is trying to sound like Pac when [50 is] dead on him. All you did was take 'Ambitionz Az a Ridah' and play it back, wrote a verse and took it to the lab and said 'I'mma be Pac now' and just try to say all this bullsh-- about Rule.

"I'm one of the Outlawz, so my opinion is going to be real critical," he continued. "That 'Hail Mary' was wack, total trash, no creativity. Why rap over certain stuff? You're not making it any doper. To me, it was a slap in the face to anybody that stood for something that Pac was holding down. It was a slap in the face to say you're repping Tupac. You're listening to his lyrics and putting his lyrics back on over his beats. You're not creating, you're biting. You didn't even know him. It's going to be some action taken. It's going to be some stuff coming out."

"The Wrap" can be found on Big Mike's Year of the Rookie Part 2 mixtape.
"50's 'Hail Mary' was wack, total trash. ... You're biting. You didn't even know him. It's going to be some action taken." — Outlawz member Fatal Hussein - MTV

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Fatal calls 50 Cent "Garbage"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2003, 04:48:47 PM »
Fatal is officially a moron.

Hater Player

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2003, 04:52:13 PM »
fuckin eh

DeOzyris

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2003, 04:57:31 PM »
Fatal was good when Pac was alive...but right now he's a bitch!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2003, 05:20:06 PM »
« Last Edit: May 30, 2003, 05:20:26 PM by Krimson »

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2003, 07:00:53 PM »
how is fatal a moron?...he's sooo right...

50 cent keeps telling ja to stop copying 2pac and then they use the Hail Mary beat?...i mean....comon....thats the worst thing you can do to another rapper....is steal their beat, rap over it and make money off of a dead guy....

so its cool when 50 and em do it, but if ja did it, it's wrong...i don't get it...

what's even more funnier is that ja rule took 4 beats from 50 cent...and made more money off of them than 50 cent did...looks like 50 cent just got pimp slapp'd....hahahahha.......

az
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2003, 07:04:33 PM »

50 cent keeps telling ja to stop copying 2pac and then they use the Hail Mary beat?...i mean....comon....thats the worst thing you can do to another rapper....is steal their beat, rap over it and make money off of a dead guy....

so its cool when 50 and em do it, but if ja did it, it's wrong...i don't get it...

what's even more funnier is that ja rule took 4 beats from 50 cent...and made more money off of them than 50 cent did...looks like 50 cent just got pimp slapp'd....hahahahha.......

az

Isn't Suge Knight making money off of Pac too?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2003, 08:28:26 PM »

az

u just slapped urself by proving what a fuckin dumbass u are
hahahahha

how the fuck is 50 makin ANY money of Pac by using his beat on a mixtape?
if they wanted to use Pac to make money or get attention through him they woulda done shit like that on an official album and not just dissed Ja wit it to show him what a what a bitin ass fag he is

as for Fatal.. how much of a bitch can u be.. being down with JA he is not the one to speak on anything anybody ever did to use Pac for anything
« Last Edit: May 30, 2003, 08:32:00 PM by The Hoe Hopper »

Jome

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2003, 09:10:13 PM »

az

u just slapped urself by proving what a fuckin dumbass u are
hahahahha

how the fuck is 50 makin ANY money of Pac by using his beat on a mixtape?
if they wanted to use Pac to make money or get attention through him they woulda done shit like that on an official album and not just dissed Ja wit it to show him what a what a bitin ass fag he is

as for Fatal.. how much of a bitch can u be.. being down with JA he is not the one to speak on anything anybody ever did to use Pac for anything

Yup.
WCC rulse in favor The Hoe Hopper.

And what I think is REALLY funny, is when people use r'n'b hotshot Ja Rule as a reason to hate on 50 Cent..
Like 50 is the one screaming "Westside" and "Killuminati" in his videos, and not Ja Rule. Not to mention the scene with Irv/Ja redoing the scene where Pac gets shot.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2003, 09:12:44 PM »
50 Cent is garbage.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2003, 09:30:59 PM »

az

You haven't been listening to hip-hop for very long, have you?

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2003, 10:00:36 PM »
i agree with FATAL 100 %
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2003, 12:57:40 AM »
i agree with FATAL 100 %

Pleez!!  Of course Fatal is going to ride with Ja..  He ain't made no $ since he been out the pen and Ja & Gotti are going to break him off some ends..  If Dre gave his border-line wack-ass a deal, he would be bangin on Murder Inc. instead!!!  Come on people, Think before you type....
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2003, 01:08:02 AM »
Fatal fucking sucks dick and so does the outlawz the only one that was ever good in that group was Khadafi

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2003, 02:59:11 AM »

az

dont know what to say cuzz everythin is too late for ya dumb ass, just get under a stone and die. please.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin