Author Topic: Nets - Spurs ?-?  (Read 359 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Nets - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2003, 09:32:47 PM »
yall are wack lol. I understand tho if yall feel its boring. i mean, it aint boring for me as a Spurs fan. but yah, it hasnt been that up n down high scoring shit yall love. Its just been the best team from the west, against the best team from the east. Poor shooting by each, is actually a direct result of very good defense on both sides. Missing an open jumper, doesnt ALWAYS mean poor offense. Constant pressure on offensive players, can disrupt an offenses rhythm.

Oh, and verbalassaulta...Parker has become a star way before this series. It isnt because of one or two open jumpers. Its because oh his play throughout the season. And his dominance in the Laker series, and over Nash, and against Payton last year in the playoffs, etc...etc. Kerr...well...he can shoot good lol.

So stop hatin yall, havin the Lakers or Mavs in the finals wouldnt make it more exciting...it would jus be a runners up match. lol

It's just that the 2 teams look horrible on the court in this series....They don't score much...I'll even admit last years Finals Lakers vs. Nets was really boring because the Nets were no match for the Lakers...I'm not sayin having the Lakers in the Finals would make it more exicting

i feel u. Nobody likes a defensive struggle really. But u still gotta appreciate it u know. The Spurs are reall puttin the clamps on New jerseys run n gun style.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:Nets - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2003, 04:52:50 PM »
im not hatin on them, i just feel in a way it has been boring, yeah maybe the defense has alot to do with it but there has been strech by both teams in which they cant throw a pea in the ocean and its not because of defense,

i feel maybe that san antonio should have dominated this series like the lakers last year did, the spurs dont attack with duncan enough at times they forget about him but their defense is awesome,

the nets are a terrible team when the game is not a fast paced game, they have no low post threat besides kenyon martin, the inconsistency of jason kidd, jefferson, martin has been seen this whole series

i just hope the spurs put them away tonight already, its painful to watch this series

yo daygostylz i know u a spurs fan but man u gotta admit that it has been borin, even more than the lakers series, congrats your team is gonna win the championship ;D, i just hope they do it already

also, did u as a San Antonio fan expect the Spurs to dominate the nets?????