Author Topic: Nets - Spurs ?-?  (Read 360 times)

pappy

Re:Nets - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2003, 07:00:54 PM »
besides duncan,  position 4 position where r the spurs better than the nets.  stephon marbury owned tony parker,  this is goin be a lot closer series than most think

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2003, 02:46:58 PM »
besides duncan,  position 4 position where r the spurs better than the nets.  stephon marbury owned tony parker,  this is goin be a lot closer series than most think

San Antonio is in the finals though, and Pheonix is at home. Marbury outplayed Parker, but Parkers team won. So whats the measure of a point guard? How many points/assists/etc. that they have? Or whether or not they lead their team to victory. U could say the same for the Lakers. Their number 2 player, is much better then SA's number 2 right now, but SA won. Also, i think Parker might even come out on top in this matchup with Kidd. Im not saying he WILL, but i wouldnt be surprised. Theres NO WAY that Kidd, defensively can stay in front of Parker if he keeps attacking. Parker outplayed Nash IMO, in the Dallas series. If the Spurs do win, jus think....Parker went up against Marbury, Nash, and Kidd in the playoffs. Pretty good.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2003, 09:16:10 PM »
SPURS

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2003, 12:19:49 PM »
i expoected that from game 1, nets will boucnce back tho

Duncan1

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2003, 03:22:17 PM »
Spurs in five games, East teams are an embarrassment to the NBA

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2003, 03:26:12 PM »
why is it like that btw
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hater Player

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2003, 10:20:01 PM »
fuck dem weak ass spurs i want da nets 2 win byron scot all da way holmes

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2003, 08:00:50 PM »
i think ima go for the nets i hate the spurs

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2003, 02:50:49 PM »
Spurs in 7 games with Tim Duncan or Tony Parker winning the MVP award.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2003, 07:24:06 PM »
damn this serious has been sloppy from what i have seen, im just sittin back and the spurs just cannot put the nets away, the spurs have looked good at time but the nets just somehow find a way to get back in the game or win, damn i give them big props cause they got heart, this is kinda like a david vs. goliath thing

right now its game 5 and its all tied up at 2 and the game right now is real close, i never would have thought that the series would be this close :o

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2003, 04:09:00 PM »
damn...this is the most boring series i have seen ever since i've been watching hoops (12 years)....i've only watched 2 full games....usually i watche every min of every game....its a joke...no one can make a jump shot past 15 ft...you get guys like steve kerr and tony parker who hit a couple 17 footers and they're stars all of a sudden...since when was hit an open short range jumper an incredible feet...damn where is dallas or the lakers...and damn the pacers!!

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2003, 07:24:45 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah no doubt, this series has been one of the most boring ever >:( >:( >:(  both teams just cannot play good at times, i cannot watch these games in their entirety i gotta switch channels and shit lol lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2003, 08:25:40 PM »
Yeah this series is pretty boring, BTW who's leading the series?  Last I heard it was tied up a 2....I forgot all about it yesterday...lol

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2003, 08:55:40 PM »
yall are wack lol. I understand tho if yall feel its boring. i mean, it aint boring for me as a Spurs fan. but yah, it hasnt been that up n down high scoring shit yall love. Its just been the best team from the west, against the best team from the east. Poor shooting by each, is actually a direct result of very good defense on both sides. Missing an open jumper, doesnt ALWAYS mean poor offense. Constant pressure on offensive players, can disrupt an offenses rhythm.

Oh, and verbalassaulta...Parker has become a star way before this series. It isnt because of one or two open jumpers. Its because oh his play throughout the season. And his dominance in the Laker series, and over Nash, and against Payton last year in the playoffs, etc...etc. Kerr...well...he can shoot good lol.

So stop hatin yall, havin the Lakers or Mavs in the finals wouldnt make it more exciting...it would jus be a runners up match. lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2003, 09:01:50 PM »
yall are wack lol. I understand tho if yall feel its boring. i mean, it aint boring for me as a Spurs fan. but yah, it hasnt been that up n down high scoring shit yall love. Its just been the best team from the west, against the best team from the east. Poor shooting by each, is actually a direct result of very good defense on both sides. Missing an open jumper, doesnt ALWAYS mean poor offense. Constant pressure on offensive players, can disrupt an offenses rhythm.

Oh, and verbalassaulta...Parker has become a star way before this series. It isnt because of one or two open jumpers. Its because oh his play throughout the season. And his dominance in the Laker series, and over Nash, and against Payton last year in the playoffs, etc...etc. Kerr...well...he can shoot good lol.

So stop hatin yall, havin the Lakers or Mavs in the finals wouldnt make it more exciting...it would jus be a runners up match. lol

It's just that the 2 teams look horrible on the court in this series....They don't score much...I'll even admit last years Finals Lakers vs. Nets was really boring because the Nets were no match for the Lakers...I'm not sayin having the Lakers in the Finals would make it more exicting