Author Topic: ==DeaDSouLjaH vs Sinister==  (Read 383 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
==DeaDSouLjaH vs Sinister==
« on: June 02, 2003, 12:21:38 PM »
okay i'm callin out anyone..jus reply to this post..
rules will be as follows

3-0 , K.O
first to 4 wins..
max bars : 16
no crew votes allowed..

pz

« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 01:05:24 PM by DeaDSouLjaH »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:callin out anyone..
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 03:04:37 PM »
'respondin'

change info.. you drop first and i got ya
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 03:15:24 PM »
haha, this is gonna be dope... MD vet vs Elite kid

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 11:01:33 AM »
hey sinister..sorry man .. i had to go somewhere for a marriage..
newayz i'll drop in 2 hours or so ..
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 12:42:39 PM »

[DeAdSouLjAh stretches his fingers as he is about to begin this lyrical desecration]

the WCC rymers congregation, in anticipation, to see a DS ryme formation/
dont need no artificial-inpsiration, to carry out this final-annihilation/
assholes like u reduce this game to merely rhyming words/
foo this is battle rap, not biology* class with some two eyed nerds/
DS the lyrically proficient  back to reppin melanin deficient /
slashin mc's with a low ryming coefficient and totally inefficient/

[DeAdSouLjaH decides to switch styles]

mah words combine magnificently like a constellation-of-stars, u'll crumble under my concatenation-of-bars/
your shit sounding like unstrung-guitars, you'll be spittin shit which'll affect me like i was stung-with-cigars/
son go learn the skills and then hit-me-back , i dont ave time to face shit that i hear on a britney-track coz they barely-impact/
you dont got fuckin ELITE to cover-yo-back , i can lyrically handle ya whole crew when i shower-ma-ryme-attack/
fuck lets see who's gonna be the victim of sinister-crimes,to ya blood veins imma administer-my-rymes/
examples of brilliance are my meteoric-lines which make your fuckin skills retract to prehistoric-times/
i'm da equivalent of neo in the matrix-reloaded , but i'm against an agent smith that shoots lines like haysticks-that-are-eroded/
my lines are dopeness-encoded , each word i spit is finesse-unloaded ..teach this motherfucker how success-is-imploded/
you're a fan of the **theory-of-evolution ??..ya eveolution ends now as u're subject to an eerie-execution/
i'll carry out the tragical-termination of this lyrical-abberation , who's sounding like a 2pac and knocturnal-collabaration/

* , ** with reference to his charles darwin picture
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 04:11:02 PM by DeaDSouLjaH »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:==DeaDSouLjaH vs Sinister==
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 02:25:35 PM »
fuck.. i forgot about this one.. gimme a few days

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 05:13:22 PM »
Arrghhhhhh.. enough.

~Incarcerated dead souljah? I told-ya, if you leave you stay gone like hussein and the ayatollah//
~Time to fast-forward, Im gonna rip this kid a new asshole, a lyrikal spankin, damn kid i know this gonna be yo last-flow//
~Still mad from a recent-loss, you a decent-hoss but im the feature-boss, punches derive from underneath-jaws//
~Looked back and feasted-on-flaws, my verse was contained till i unleashed-muh-bars, its tha beast-from-mars//
~DS a plague who just queefed SARS, what you gon do when i grasp fees-from-jars, the dubcc elite company-is-ours//
~Im fixin to attack-ya-verse, u made a thread but ill combat-it-first, lyrikal murda and i just contracted-my-thirst//
~Retracted-the-hearse, dont give a fuck about flow its the content-that-counts, still ya competent-amounts to nuthin but a dimented-bounce//
~Spittin "single bars" so you'll soon find yaself solo with others, MD a white fanny pack you call band of brothers//
~"Overweight" rhymes like wavy fat, DeadSouljah looked cool till he strapped on the old-navy-hat!//  (avatar)
~Haha.. fool you just called yourself inefficient, melanin aint the only that you deficient, kinda like me in this battle wit no competition//
~Battled over 15 times and still stare-at-defeat, cant even compare-the-elite, comin back at ya with a snare-to-the-beat//
~Im like Ozzy Osbourne runnin this shit without a straight head, damn DS, thought you were a vet but you still wet the bed!//
~Its like jiffy lube when I serve this cat automatic, named himself a combatant but soon was lost like an old lady in bad traffic//
~Im a newbie? At least i dont put my rhymes-in-bold, watch these lyrikal crimes-unfold and i just installed the timed-deadbolt//
~Shit makes ya head-jolt, fillin max bars cuz i know you be feelin my shit when the lead's-cold//

Different style then usual.. sorta like DS', i didnt use footnotes to see wut its like.. most shit is self-explanatory.. just thought i'd throw out somethin different for yall.. maybe i should smoke before i write this shit.
anyway peace yall.. lez get some VOTES!

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 05:29:51 PM »
Sin- I like it man, tight flow, good multis and metas, hard punches.  Kinda refreshing to read a verse straight through.  Favorite line was the one about the old navy hat.  Real good especially considerin' how fast you spit.

DS- Your multis were definitely the strongest part of your verse, but seemingly at the expense of the other areas, i.e. unstrung guitars/stung with guitars...haysticks that are eroded(?).  Maybe I'm missin' somethin.  Anyways, I didn't really feel your punches hit that hard and some flow was sacrificed in the name of you multies as well.  Overall a good verse, just not as good as Sin's

Vote=Sin

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 05:45:17 PM »
yeah.. lol.. i said i was gonna take a few days but i got bored and just wrote it right there. my verse is a shitload longer than ds'.. yall take that into account, thanks vito for votin.

thats how we do..

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2003, 09:54:22 AM »
more votes pls..
uppin ..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2003, 11:05:39 AM »
Gotta give this to sinister... he hit harder with the punches and he did an advantage cause his verse was longer than deadsouljas and i didnt notice any filler... also his verse was easy on the eyes without that bold shit in between... haha just playing.. that dont count.
i just felt sinisters verse more, harder punches (yall still cant compare with my punches tho), a longer verse, nice multis.

vote= sinister
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman.
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you in that pussy
Maybe she felt you didn't share any similar interests
Or Maybe you're an asshole who couldnt sweet talk a princess.
- Aesop Rock

Ill Natural has spoken... Y'all may be seated

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2003, 11:41:59 PM »
Sin- you had mad flow and ur multis were tight...ur punches were hard hitting...just all around good mang. I liked the line...~Its like jiffy lube when I serve this cat automatic, named himself a combatant but soon was lost like an old lady in bad traffic~..hhaha thats tight game

DS-UR shit was hard hitting and raw...lots of good punches for sure...i just didnt feel ur flow as much tho(not like i can talk ha)...but so close fo sho

vote= sin

peace 1
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2003, 12:39:37 AM »
for me this was a very hard battle to decide

ds - your flow was tight and same as your multis, you were just flowing like a river or something and you had punches but i felt they were weak compared to sin.

sin - damn man when i read this i thought yeah hes come out of this little losses. i was thinking ds was gonna win but i must admit that your verse was dope. your punches were hard and your multis were wicked and you had a flow going aswell.

vote = sinister
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2003, 02:20:20 PM »
K.O. im guessin..

thanks to all those who voted.. them are some damn good votes, well explained and obviously unbiased. nice.

good battle DS.. keep spittin homie.. ya verse was heat just short.
Pz

thats how we do..

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2003, 09:39:33 AM »
hey nice battle sinister..thanx for acceptin ..
got fuckked though  ;)
man..writer's block is so sweet..
newayz thanx to all the voters..
nice battle
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]