Author Topic: EihtHype Productions  (Read 191 times)

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
EihtHype Productions
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
how come MC Eiht dosent bring this super-producer team bac? they produced We Come Strapped one of the greatests albums ever, and it was Eiht's best selling album. is he still on good terms with them? if so why not bring them bacc for his next album

Beats: DJ Slip & MC Eiht
Keyboards: Willie Z
Scratches: Mike T
WEST UP

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EihtHype Productions
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:23:25 PM »
compton bomb

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 01:53:25 PM »
cuz its 2007, as much as i liked these guys times have changed.

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 06:12:04 AM »

When you ask me, then is that opinion not right. I know alot of people that are really into all that old shit and don't really feel the new shit. I mean Eiht wants to make money with his music. So when he wants to make serious money then he has to do what the fans want him to drop. When the fans want that old sound back, then he should do it, even so the sound these days is different.

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 06:41:37 AM »

When you ask me, then is that opinion not right. I know alot of people that are really into all that old shit and don't really feel the new shit. I mean Eiht wants to make money with his music. So when he wants to make serious money then he has to do what the fans want him to drop. When the fans want that old sound back, then he should do it, even so the sound these days is different.

And I think his pOrduction style with Slip would fit well on that new Warzone album.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 06:43:31 AM by D~Nice »