Author Topic: Hot 97 Summerjam Wrap Up  (Read 298 times)

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hot 97 Summerjam Wrap Up
« on: June 04, 2003, 06:33:14 AM »
Some of the posters over at another website got to go to the Big Hot 97 Summer Jam in New YOrk at GIants Stadium.  Here's how it went down:

Man, this year's sumer jam was pretty ILL. I gotta say the beef was the highlight - what else is new?

well first, you gotta know - 50 Cent and Em went berserk on their Enemies....Ja was readily pummelled. 50 Opened his show airing it out about Ja and Irv being "***** ass *****z" on the the summer jam screen. He broke it down into 3 exibits....one was of Ja Crying in that song "we all cry" ...it was the funniest thing ever...They had Ja singing in the rain....And in the Varsity Jacket....in that Ashanti song....i mean, sheeeeeesh they played em out something AWEFUL, but it was funny. I gotta stress how funny it was.

Eminem got on stage and pulled out his source award for best lyricst and threw it on the stage floor breaking it in a million pieces...well maybe not a million, but a lot. THAT WAS CRAZY!!!

Busta Em and Busta all rapped their Tupac song dissing Ja....that was ill too....

I gotta say 50 was live in concert...he kept those people glued to the seat evn thought it was raining...50's son came out on stage with a bullet proof vest and said "WHAT THE F**K IS UP?" a 6 year old.....OK.

When Nas tried to do Ether, he got booed. Ether didnt last one verse..they shut it down. BUT Nas rebounded pretty good and overcame the boos with his positive messages....THE ILLEST. Him and Krs One "battled" -- KRS did his songs dissing the Bridge and Nas repped for QB doing the old MC Shan verses dissing the Bronx. VERYILL. It was dope too. they kept it peace. Krs is still number 1! NELLY? I dont know.

Nelly got booed on "Dilmna," CRAZY.

Sway from MTV got the BIGGGEST booes...thats was crazy, b/c nobody knows where that came from...looks like nobody likes MTV in NY.

Gotta give busta his props...he rocked it!!

By the way, Lil Kim's boobies kept popping out during her performance by the way.  The enitre Giants Stadium got an eyeful.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 06:34:14 AM by Last Dragon »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Hot 97 Summerjam Wrap Up
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 09:21:42 AM »
someone needs to find those kim pictures.

people said krs looked so proud of nas when he was performing one mic and i can..haha..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 12:02:06 PM »
yo do u have a membership to that, if yes post some pics, cause it only lets u see thumbnails, and i wana see lil kims TITTIES

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 12:13:50 PM »
yo do u have a membership to that, if yes post some pics, cause it only lets u see thumbnails, and i wana see lil kims TITTIES

Me Too  ;D...someone post some pics...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 12:16:38 PM »
those pics don't show anything. her tits actually fell out. more than a couple times.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 12:32:03 PM »
The caption in this pic cracked me up:

Lil' Kim (right)

Jome

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 06:02:28 PM »
The caption in this pic cracked me up:

Lil' Kim (right)

Thanks for telling us that Lil Kim was on the right, I could easily have mistaken her for that guy.  :P

Jome

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 06:07:09 PM »
Btw, this thread is pretty good:
http://forum.celebworld.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18739

(U gotta sign up to see pix, but it's free to sign up)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 08:08:45 PM »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2003, 08:11:37 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003251985,00.html

For the Lazy ass foowls! :D

Btw: If u wanna see the larger version of the pics.. go to the site and click

« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 08:14:46 PM by Bz_MuthaFuckin_Mak »

Jome

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2003, 08:28:28 PM »

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2003, 09:30:31 PM »
THose are from her Boston performance the previous night.  You can even see where she tried to have them taped.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2003, 09:35:13 PM »
Props Bz Mak and Jome...Great Pics  :o

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2003, 09:12:23 AM »
Props Bz Mak and Jome...Great Pics  :o