Author Topic: MY RESPONSE 2 VITODELUCA'S VERSE ABOUT ME  (Read 189 times)

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
MY RESPONSE 2 VITODELUCA'S VERSE ABOUT ME
« on: June 04, 2003, 10:57:47 AM »
FIRST OF ALL I DON'T EVEN BATTLE ON HERE ANYMORE. SOMEHOW VITO STILL FELT THE NEED 2 POST THIS... SPECIFYING NO BEEF OF COURSE (CUZ HE DON'T WANT NONE WIT ME  ;)) SO I'M JUST GONNA POST A REPLY... THIS IS NOT A BATTLE SO DON'T VOTE... THERE WILL BE NO REMATCH OR SECOND ROUND... I JUST WANNA RESPOND 2 HIM SINCE I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE 2 B4. ONCE AGAIN THIS AINT A BATTLE.... AND LIKE MY MAN SAID, NO BEEF.

THIS WAS HIS POST:
Yo, I thought we were gonna battle and we never did, and apparantly we never will (since according to Illicit she ain't messin with this board anymore), but I thought I'd post this anyways just to see what you guys think.  Don't mean no beef or anything, I just think it's a funny battle verse.

Just askin' Grrrrl-ida why-ya have to hate? I'd rather masterbate than take ya out on a date,
you hopin' that pretty face will up your chances of makin' your record great,
you need to stay up late to improve your style, new to this board and I liked your key style,  gives me a smile
when I see you and BXstyle reply synchronized every time, too bad ya can't battle rhyme in your weak ass set,
stop steppin' to the accomplished vets, learned a lesson yet?  It takes more than a mouth like a sailor with turets, (1)

leavin' Girl IDa french fried-up like orieda as I go inside ya head leavin' little girls hidin' under the bed, (2)
ya can't have respect yet, ya gotta earn some before you come on the board like the lord's gift, (3)
tryin' to come up quick, reppin' your one man crew like you know what to do when no-one's really feelin' you,
sinster served you, now it's serving part 2, everything you are I'm using against you,
leaving you with a lesson in battle freestyle, with a smile, take it, write it down, come back in a while
when you're rhyme scheme is less newbie and has a little more complexity and I might give you another trial

you a cosa nostra nueva dama,  I post up as notradamus (4)
predictin' I'll slaughter ya faster than you can say "But I'm just a llama!" (5)

Can't take the rejection, raising objections when people vote in your section, (6)
spittin' venom in every direction like a blind rattler at a 4 way intersection,
stop stressin' thinkin' you and BX are the 04 bonnie and clyde think again, cause
"it takes mooooorrre on this boooooaaaaard to win, than you and your boyfriend"

1) Turets syndrome is when people suddenly blurt out swear words, homegirl's got a dirty mouth
2) Orieda is a brand of potatoes
3) God's gift to men
4) nueva dama=new girl, or new mistress in mexican slang
5) Llama=newbie
6) She was pissed that she lost to Sinister, snapped at everyone that voted against her

THIS IS MY RESPONSE:

FIRST OFF LEARN HOW 2 READ, THE NAME IS GYRL 1-DA/
I OUGHTA SLAUGHTER U, INSTEAD I'M BOUT 2 REIGN LIKE THUNDA/
U AIN'T NEVA COMIN UP WIT ALL THE GROUND U UNDER/
K-LOVE'S ON TOP, I HIT UR BLOCK, KNOCKIN MY JOINTS N A HUMMER/
UR OVER RATED AND THATS UNDERSTATED, TRUTHFULLY SPEAKIN'/
U BORE ME, I COULDN'T STAY UP READIN IT IF I WAS TWEAKIN/
LIKE 16 SHOTS, MY 16'S HOT, THESE HITS I SPIT LEAVE U LEAKIN/
UR PLAYED LIKE MAX HEADROM, ITS REDRUM CUZ MY LEVELS R PEAKIN/
U DON'T WANT NONE, UR UNDEVELOPED I'LL EXPOSE U SON!/
U USED FOOTNOTES AND UR FRIENDS VOTES IN EVERY BATTLE U'VE WON/
THIS GAME AIN'T FUN, SO SAVE ALL THAT BULLSHIT 4 MILTON BRADLEY/
UNTIL U READ THIS POST I BET U REALLY THOUGHT U HAD ME/
LOL... OK MAYBE IT'S KINDA FUN, U GOT ME OVER HERE ROLLIN'/
CUZ UR EYE MATCHES MY POCKETS, AFTER 1 HIT, SWOLLEN///

and that's all i have 2 say about that...

:-* ;) ;D

KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:MY RESPONSE 2 VITODELUCA'S VERSE ABOUT ME
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 11:14:37 AM »
i get the idea, lookin at this and watchin the other thread... lol amazing.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 12:48:43 PM »
I called you out so I wrote a verse thinkin' you'd definitely respond.  I was new at the time so I didn't want for the verse to go to waste, just some funny shit I wrote that I thought I'd get feedback on.  I waited like 3 weeks and you were nowhere, so I figured what the hell.  If you're gonna write a response to it, why not put it in the battle forum?  This is old shit and I feel I've improved since then. I always say no beef to everyone, besides battlin' I try and be cool wit everyone.  If you really push me I could drop shit on audio or text wise that is real hot, I ain't afraid a' nobody, so please don't make idle threats like "he don't want no beef with me".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 12:52:16 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 12:53:46 PM »
BTW illict, what did ya mean by your post?  I didn't understand ???

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 12:57:45 PM »
oh dont worry homie, nothin negative towards you, I wadnt dissin you dawg, jus a lil realization, no biggie. got somethin to do wit Gyrl's posts

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 01:00:16 PM »
No worries bro, homegirl does have the ability to get more responses than just about any other thread on this motha (LOL).  I gotta hand it to her...some seem to like her, some hate on her, but she definitely gets the threads poppin' with people droppin' opinions.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 01:03:42 PM »
u know what i told ya ass i dont battle anymore can u fuckin read??? u dropped ther verse after admittedly knowing i didnt battle anymore and that shit was not coo wit me because i wasnt even on this site at the time so i had no way 2 defend myself. i just saw the post 4 the first time the other day. and u dont want beef wit me cuz all the footnote in the world couldnt help u there.if i  push u??? lol... idle threats??? lol... ur lucky i don't battle on here anymore sweetie. if this shit wasnt judeged by such wack standards i'd serve u a nice big can of verbal ass kickin'...

but it wasn't even that serious... u thought the shit u said about me was funny  so u posted it. i thought this shit i wrote back was fuckin hillarious so i posted it.

like u said, no beef.

buy my album at:

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 01:11:21 PM »
Allright, cool, whatever, I appreciate where you're comin from and I don't wanna get into it with you or get in the same revolving argument that is taking up so many other threads.  In your position if I saw some shit about me I would respond in a similar way.  I would of course be happy to battle on a different board under different (anonymous) names and only allow posters of 100 or more (to keep my "friends" out of it) if you wanted, but it's enough for me to just say you do what you do, I do what I do, this shit is simple, meaningless fun on a computer that makes me happy and stimulates my mind, simple as that.  I've battled in real life, I know it's different, and yes, I've ripped people in real life too.  I think I'm decent here on this board, not as good as some, better than others, that's it.  Peace.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 01:14:48 PM »
awww sweetie it wasnt meant 2 b war, bnut no self respectin emcee woulda let that slide... but as far as i'm concerned u coo wit me. i just had 2 respond 2 that cuz i can't have people thinkin i'm a pussy just cuz i got 1 ya know??? lol.... and i'm coo on all forms of computer battlin. if i c u n a cypher we might have 2 go head up tho...lol. peace baby.   8)

buy my album at:

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 01:26:35 PM »
lemme know when and I'll jump in lol, well I'd like to battle in real life but in my town (small town) its only german emcees, and its no fun battlin a german emcee and havin the judges be like: yeh, it was cool dude, but not havin a clue bout what I said, I gave up on that, so I stick to writin, nevertheless I wanna add that in any kind of audio the shit that is well most delivered even tho in a text battle the opponent woulda won lyrically, is what I'd prefer voting for. its gotta sound tight and have some meaning to it, no extras or nuthin.  my opinion, but I aint knockin nobody else for thinking different.

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2003, 01:28:53 PM »
Hey Illicit, howz about you "jump in" to our battle?  Just kiddin' dogg, take your time.  

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2003, 02:43:39 PM »
yeh I know, but right now I'm tryna deal with what happened and try gettin my mind off of it, whenever I feel like it I'll write some shit and knock that smile off of yo face lol.  I'll get at cha dont worry.

WCC Hall Of Famer