Author Topic: Training Day - Good Movie  (Read 584 times)

bez

Re:Training Day - Good Movie
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2003, 04:09:46 PM »
great film...mite watch it now actually

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2003, 06:03:48 PM »
yeah its a cool movie, lol snoop lowridin in his wheelchair!! lol  :D 8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2003, 10:16:20 PM »
yeah its a dope movie.  Dre's acting was horrible.  Snoops acting was alright, better than his other roles, but I thought he overacted it way too much.  At least dre had the sense to realize he sucks at acting and stick to the music, props to him for that.

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2003, 10:25:02 PM »
Great movie, snoop's and dre's performance in the movie did not bother me at all... the movie was great and had no flaws, Ethan Hawke was really good..
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2003, 10:46:31 PM »
word, this movie is dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2003, 03:19:09 AM »
The movie training day is classic...I absolutely love this movie...I used to watch it all the time...

I love (and always have) denzel washington..apart from that this film is brilliant...

...he recently got in the top 50  vote film baddies of all time (at 50 but who cares)

Dont nkow what happened in this country...could have been the lack of cinematic interest but i got this film on the first week dvd release for half price!

Was a very happy bunny  8)

pZ

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2003, 11:58:40 AM »
speaking on the movie..im i the only one who thought denzel's character (alonzo) was doing the right thing throughout the movie....i cant pick an instance where i thought he was really a bad guy ....i was so pissed when ethan hawke got the best of him...and when he was shot at the end

bez

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2003, 04:10:51 PM »
speaking on the movie..im i the only one who thought denzel's character (alonzo) was doing the right thing throughout the movie....i cant pick an instance where i thought he was really a bad guy ....i was so pissed when ethan hawke got the best of him...and when he was shot at the end

I feel ya, he needed the money to pay the russians so he killed the druggie guy and took all his money and shit.  

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2003, 11:25:33 PM »
Defo a tight movie.

dexter

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2003, 08:44:37 AM »
Dre and Snoop did well.

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2003, 10:26:40 AM »
Great movie.. Dre can't act, his performance in this movie was no exception to that.

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2003, 12:18:46 PM »
Great movie, and an acting worthy of praise from Denzel.  IMO, Dre and Snoop just sucked; well i guess snoop was alright, but they both should quit trying to act lol.  Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bez

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2003, 12:29:14 PM »
Great movie.. Dre can't act, his performance in this movie was no exception to that.

it wasn't that bad, its not like he had a hugggge part in the movie n e ways.  It was as good as n e body else wud of done.

KVB

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2003, 12:11:35 AM »
I love this film, I would say it's one of my favorite movies ever. Denzel's acting performance in this movie is one of the best and most natural I've ever seen, good thing he got his well deserved Oscar. On the other hand Dre + Snoop both acted badly in their cameos, Dre should just focus on music period, and Snoop should stick to low budget films only. That's only a minor thing though - everything else about the movie was top notch. Storyline was brilliant, fighting scenes were great, it's captivating from beginning to end, there's never a dull moment. A classic for sure.

JaVi from SG

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Javi Da Neah
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2003, 02:32:39 PM »
I dont know about classic. But it is a good movie.  The only classic thing about this movie was Denzel's character.  You cant call a movie  classic cuz of one actor..thts like calling an album a classic that only has one classic song. Everything has to be classic for a movie tobe a classic