Author Topic: Heat  (Read 102 times)

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
Heat
« on: June 05, 2003, 03:50:48 PM »
 im not too sure if you guys have seen the video of heat by 50 cent. but i downloaded it on my comp, and it was soo ghetto. i think 50 is tryin to hard to be gangsta, like going to concerts with a bulletproof vest is just stupid!

Jome

Re:Heat
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2003, 06:49:12 PM »
If I was shot 9 times, and if I got death-threats daily, I would also be wearing a bulletproof vest.
And why not, sure £10.000 is too much for me, but that's nothing to somebody going 5x platinum.

And I can't really see the big difference between wearing a helmet while biking, or wearing a vest.. they can both save your life, and the vest can even be hidden under a shirt.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2003, 09:06:07 PM »
Agreed. I'm sure after gettin hit 9 times you'd be singin a different tune too...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 12:06:06 AM »
Yeah, but at concerts it is a gimmeck, as he starts off by wearing it, then after a few songs takes it off. Whats the point in wearing it at all? To make him seem more gangsta.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Jome

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 10:14:48 PM »
Yeah, but at concerts it is a gimmeck, as he starts off by wearing it, then after a few songs takes it off. Whats the point in wearing it at all? To make him seem more gangsta.

True true.. but that's what rappers do right..  ;D