Author Topic: why Dj Quik is a better producer than Dre  (Read 1092 times)

Funkadelic

Re:why Dj Quik is a better producer than Dre
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2003, 11:09:35 PM »
Actually I don't know why someone says, that here are Dre hater. We just say that Quik is the better producer. We just like his production style more, that don't means that Dre sucks.

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2003, 12:03:25 AM »

u hear different shit everytime u listen 2 a dj quik album..quik is hypnotic..its like his beats are a drug...

rhythmalism is hypnotic.. u can hear different shit everytime u listen 2 it..

hell all his albus r like that..

plus quik can take a damn hippie and make him a star.. look at all tha niggas in his camp.. especially suga free..

compare these 2 pac songs.. and u'd get ya answer..

late nite produce by quik...

california love by dre..

then ....every quik groove that has been done..sound better than ne jazz musician album ..especially quiks groove 3 n 7...

dre shit is so basic.. its retarded..

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

Hittman2001

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2003, 12:17:58 AM »
so what you are saying is that quik is better than any jazz musician ???  I seriously doubt that

Jac

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2003, 12:21:49 AM »
so what you are saying is that quik is better than any jazz musician ???  I seriously doubt that

Let it go homo. Quik is better than Dre. Why do u little kidz  always gotta rid Dre's dick. I mean tha cat is the biggest studio Gangsta in hiphop.

Hittman2001

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2003, 12:29:21 AM »
what's with the homo comment?  you dont know me, dont call me a little kid or a homo.  there was a good argument is all these posts then you have to come in and throw that in.  and another thing...who cares if dre is a studio gangster.  he produces and makes very good music, and so does quik.  i never said i liked one better than the other.

Jac

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2003, 12:38:39 AM »
what's with the homo comment?  you dont know me, dont call me a little kid or a homo.  there was a good argument is all these posts then you have to come in and throw that in.  and another thing...who cares if dre is a studio gangster.  he produces and makes very good music, and so does quik.  i never said i liked one better than the other.

You're ignorant if u think dre is better than quik.  There's always some Shady/Aftermath dickriders and im guess youre on of them.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2003, 12:39:37 AM by LB Gerz »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2003, 12:40:50 AM »
it's obvies these kids are all bitter cuz their hero is slept on..

u'll hardly see Dre fans opeing threads like that and calling Quik a fag, a fake producer, a retard and a studio g..

I won't join yall and put Quik down just cuz I like Dre over him.. that's damn childish.. I respect both and I won't trip if anyone likes Quik over Dre..

Hittman2001

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2003, 12:48:54 AM »

You're ignorant if u think dre is better than quik.  There's always some Shady/Aftermath dickriders and im guess youre on of them.

I never said dre was better than quik in any of my posts, i just defended him when they said he doesnt do all of his producing.  yes i am a fan of shady/aftermath, but i am a fan of quik also.  but by saying people who pick dre over quik are ignorant,  you are insulting a lot of people on this forum.

Jac

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2003, 01:11:32 AM »

u'll hardly see Dre fans opeing threads like that and calling Quik a fag, a fake producer, a retard and a studio g..

I won't join yall and put Quik down just cuz I like Dre over him.. that's damn childish.. I respect both and I won't trip if anyone likes Quik over Dre..

Perfect example of Shady/G-Unit dickrider. I know 50's your god so Why don't u just fuck him in the ass u faggot.

Jac

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2003, 01:12:42 AM »

I never said dre was better than quik in any of my posts, i just defended him when they said he doesnt do all of his producing.  yes i am a fan of shady/aftermath, but i am a fan of quik also.  but by saying people who pick dre over quik are ignorant,  you are insulting a lot of people on this forum.

Why do u think dre does all his producing?? u must be idiot if u think he does all his beats by himself.

Hittman2001

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2003, 01:15:57 AM »
quik doesnt do all the beats by himself, he hires musicians just like dre

Jac

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2003, 01:20:58 AM »
quik doesnt do all the beats by himself, he hires musicians just like dre

You Lack Knowledge son. You ignorance wouln't let u think straight.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2003, 01:36:49 AM »

Perfect example of Shady/G-Unit dickrider. I know 50's your god so Why don't u just fuck him in the ass u faggot.

somethings wrong with u

read my post again retard.. what the FUCK besides that lil pic in my avatar has anything to do with Shady/G-Unit..?

smerlus

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2003, 02:55:33 AM »
this thread got out of hand....but anyways i think quik is better than dre and i'll give in example...listen to under the influence....the weakest and most simple beat on there is put it on me...and we both know who helped in that...quik said he looks up to dre because quik is a modest guy.

and when if comes to producing....dre and quik both hire musicians but quik has been known to do most of the shit himself....and people have been known to complain about dre giving credit where credit is due....

finally, namecalling won't solve who's a better producer and also doesn't stand to sway someone's opinion....i don't think if a called everyone that likes quik a fag, that all of a sudden they'd see things my way and like dre.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2003, 05:07:26 AM »

is that something you normaly do yourself?? fuckin you god in the ass?   ::) :-\

according to you, if somebody prefer dre, he's a dickryder, but if he prefer quik, he's normal...

hm....

you seems to be the only dickryder here