Author Topic: Favorite Fighting game series  (Read 287 times)

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:Favorite Fighting game series
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2003, 06:27:39 AM »
Soul Blade (Sequels: Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur II).

Can't wait to play SC II!

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2003, 06:33:16 AM »
yeah i think SCII on the xbox is a must :)

theres some shots of spawn in there.. looks awesome

edit: wouldnt let me link pics :(

screenshot gallery : http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/view_screenshots_16.php?Product_ID=203
« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 06:33:53 AM by Overseer »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2003, 10:36:23 AM »
I used to think it was the Street Figher series, but after MK 3 dropped it was Mortal Kombat from then on...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2003, 11:35:00 AM »
Mortal Kombat is cool... Mortal Kombat 2 was like whoa... The new one, I guess the fifth one looks tight too. Also the Street Fighter Alpha series is very nice, but other than those I don't like Street Fighter games much. But my favourite series... I probably gotta go with Virtua Fighter. Always had tight graphics, controls & cool characters. But the series never really caught on like e.g. Street Fighter did. Too bad that that shit only comes out in arcades (I never was a very active arcade visitor, we don't even have one here.) and consoles. The PC never really had good fighting games. Either they aren't ported or the port plain sucks. (Thank God for arcade emulators, got them Street Fighter Alpha's on my computer now...)

Oh and that (alomst) new Dead Or Alive shit on the X-Box looks real cool (especially the boobs). Haven't got to try it though.

I used to think it was the Street Figher series, but after MK 3 dropped it was Mortal Kombat from then on...

What'chu smokin'? Mortal Kombat 3 and everything after that (besides the new one) were crap compared to the other installments... and pretty much anything else.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 11:38:11 AM by T-Dizzog »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2003, 12:19:48 PM »

What'chu smokin'? Mortal Kombat 3 and everything after that (besides the new one) were crap compared to the other installments... and pretty much anything else.

What'chu snortin'?  After Super Street Fighter the characters became too cartoonish.