Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone to be involved in film about deaths of Tupac and Biggie  (Read 156 times)

THouse623

• Lil Geezy
Nick Broomfield may have been the first to bring hip-hop conspiracy theories to the big screen via his controversial documentary "Biggie & Tupac," but it looks like he won't be the last.

Sylvester Stallone is slated to write, direct and star in a film about the deaths of Biggie and Tupac and the Los Angeles Police Department corruption scandal that lurks beneath the story.

According to Daily Variety, Stallone's project has the working title "Rampart Scandal," and it centers on a massive internal investigation of the LAPD that some say links off-duty officers to the murders of Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac Shakur.

In the movie — which Variety reports will be shot from several different perspectives like the Japanese film classic "Rashomon" — Stallone will play LAPD detective Russell Poole. The real-life Poole was a key figure in exposing the corruption in the LAPD's Rampart division, and his interpretation of events is key in the theories that say Biggie and Tupac were killed as part of a gang-police-rap power triangle.

In Broomfield's documentary, Poole purports that Death Row honcho Suge Knight is the one responsible for Tupac's death. Stallone, who played another corruption-buster in the film "Cop Land," is reportedly approaching Knight to play himself in the movie.
-------------------------------------------
What ya'll think?
I'm so ahead of my time my parents haven't met yet.
                                                         Big L

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
wtf fuck hell naaaaaaah

mrtonguetwista

Yo Biggie

*bumps Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger"*

Skindiana bon3z

wow that sounds dope...I'll definately watch it... ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
do u think Sylvester Stallone  listens to pac, like in his car and shit, ahahah thats such a funny image, why him, out of all the people, to make a movie,

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
In Broomfield's documentary, Poole purports that Death Row honcho Suge Knight is the one responsible for Tupac's death. Stallone, who played another corruption-buster in the film "Cop Land," is reportedly approaching Knight to play himself in the movie.

Sooooooooooo, pretty much they are sayin that Suge was involved in Pac's death (not a new idea or anything) and want him to play himself in the movie... pretty much having him say that he had Pac killed or whatnot? Those steroids seriously got Stallone fucked in the head.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

The Watcher

suge vs stallone would be an ok matchup

suge gonna knock his ass the fuck out if he asks him personally though

this is gonna be wack, sly can act, but doin a movie about pac & big? c'mon, but someone's gonna do it i guess, may aswell be someone that can act
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sly' s  career is messed up, so they could gain him for such a retarded movie. seriously, I bet no popular actor would act in such a movie.. fuck the industry, FTI movement
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

they could gain him for the movie?

sly is writing, directing and staring in the movie !
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow that sounds dope...I'll definately watch it... ;D