Author Topic: the two worst tracks on games album.  (Read 466 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: the two worst tracks on games album.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 01:44:49 PM »
Special was one of the best songs on the album yall crazy Nate killed the hook and the beat was dope
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 02:04:45 PM »
i dunno how ppl dont like hate it or love it and how we do jus cuz 50 was on there they hatin no the whole songs n shit thats kinda gay cuz how we do is hot or was hot lol
Hate It Or Love It is a tight track, it's just that all the airplay and video play and everything, you've heard it a million times.... if it was not a single, it woulda been much more enjoyable

and How We Do is a dope beat, but the lyrics are half-assed and 50 Cent is gay and the G-Unit yelling..... I'd be embarrased to bump this one  :laugh:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 05:08:06 PM »
Don't Need Your Love and How We Do
Foo Fresh 83 was a sick ass track looks like u like to get down like syndrom

Scoldie

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2005, 07:42:42 PM »
Where im from is sick, and the just blaze sogns were sick.  Especially the one where the last verse hes lyke counting down.  "8 years after Randy Moss caught his first touchdown for the Vikings"  i liked how he did that whole timeline thing

3 seconds before the song is over!

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2005, 07:49:03 PM »
Special and No More Fun and Games.
gotta be my 2 also.  And i dont know what the fuck these bitches is talkin about.  I dont need your luv is one of the most realest songs ive heard in a long long time.  That shit strikes a chord with me everytime i listen to that mufucka, i guess its too street for allot of these popcorn cats who like special and shit.  Specials a failed duplication of 21 questions
IE

ShadowDub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2005, 11:07:59 PM »
Special and Don't worry... Two corny ass muhfuccas. Don't need your love is a close third. I'm just glad Special and Don't Worry are near the end of the disk - I'll skip straight to Like Father Like Son, which is a class track.

agree. I expected more from a nate feature. I was feeling the just blaze joints.