Author Topic: WCC'S Most Hated  (Read 455 times)

TheSheriff

WCC'S Most Hated
« on: June 09, 2003, 03:56:54 PM »
Rap Quake: - 100 or so
BigJakeDoggyDogg: -69
Owen: -68

Can y'all make me the most hated? Come on, I know you can do it. C'mon EM28, etc, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

mrtonguetwista

Re:WCC'S Most Hated
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 03:58:51 PM »
Good Luck

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 03:59:24 PM »
Rap Quake: - 100 or so
BigJakeDoggyDogg: -69
Owen: -68

Can y'all make me the most hated? Come on, I know you can do it. C'mon EM28, etc, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

WTF is the point of this thread?  I don't even give out disses...

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2003, 04:06:14 PM »
Sure you don't.

Pope Gregory IX

P.S. Thanks for the good wishes tonguetwista!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2003, 04:09:44 PM »
lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2003, 04:12:44 PM »
Sure you don't.

Pope Gregory IX

P.S. Thanks for the good wishes tonguetwista!

yeah whatever, as you can see I haven't touched your karma once since you asked to be hated the most...I'm sure your wanting me to diss you cause you've been dissing me a lot...But I don't waste my time dissing people....There's no fucking reason to...

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2003, 04:21:31 PM »
I've been dissing you? No, my child. I suggest you attend Confessional, or I shall never let you attend Mass again.

Also, yes, my karma has gone down since I posted this thread.

Gregory IX

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2003, 04:29:29 PM »
I haven't touched the diss button once and what is it this time? Do you have an imaginary Girlfriend? what's her name?

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2003, 04:37:11 PM »
Ah, my karma goes down again! Thankyou my children.

As for you, dear EM28, you do realize your post made no sense. The insult is getting old, especially as it hasn't been proven, but I don't mind about that. What I mind about is the utter irrelevance of your post. Make the insult work, please.

Gregory IX

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2003, 04:42:28 PM »
I contributed.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2003, 04:43:12 PM »
Do you not understand???? What I meant was, Do you have an imaginary girlfriend? (someone you made up)....Last Time it was some actress you don't even know...I stopped this shit a long ass time ago...but you bring up my name for no fucking reason...You coulda just asked the whole board but you ask everyone and bring my name up....Is it attention you want?

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2003, 04:46:12 PM »
EM28. yes, yes, I want your attention. Because attention from someone who knows jackshit about rap, and is obviously such a poser, is very important to me.

And "last time", as I remember, you never proved anything. And you failed to answer my implicit question; how was your random insulting post relevant?

Please, I expected more of you.

Oh, and I brought your name up because we all know you're responsible.

Gregory IX

P.S. Thankyou Sinister. A place in Heaven is assured for you!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2003, 04:48:54 PM »
LMAO...I know more shit about rap than you do...and how the fuck am I responsible for shit....someone lock this stupid ass thread up...Go get a girlfriend or something, if thats possible...

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2003, 04:52:16 PM »
LMAO...I know more shit about rap than you do...and how the fuck am I responsible for shit....someone lock this stupid ass thread up...Go get a girlfriend or something, if thats possible...

Yes, yes, I remember you asking me about buying Rass Kass in swapmeets in San Fernandino Valley.

You just got your hoe card pulled, kid.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2003, 04:55:13 PM »

Yes, yes, I remember you asking me about buying Rass Kass in swapmeets in San Fernandino Valley.

You just got your hoe card pulled, kid.

You wouldnt even know about the San Fernando valley....I want the Ras Kass cd...thats the only fucking reason why I was asking...I'm through with you...this is just a waste of time...