Author Topic: THA NEXT EPISODE OG/RUNNIN WIT NO BRAKES- HOLLA WARREN G!  (Read 385 times)

Young Dan Iza

THA NEXT EPISODE OG/RUNNIN WIT NO BRAKES- HOLLA WARREN G!
« on: June 11, 2003, 03:21:23 PM »
sup man
aiight everyone here at dubcc have all heard a shitty version of Tha Next Episode Original that was suppose to be on Doggystyle.  The beat for your song RUNNIN WIT NO BRAKES appeared on your classic G Funk Era LP.  Can u tell us whats up wit tha next episode original and why it didnt appear on doggystyle and if you produced it? Drop some knowledge WARREN!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:THA NEXT EPISODE OG/RUNNIN WIT NO BRAKES- HOLLA WARREN G!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 03:37:43 PM »
lol damn. no disrespect i put this in your thread but damn, let the man live. all these questions i wouldnt be surprised if he left after 2 weeks lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 05:55:37 PM »
lol damn. no disrespect i put this in your thread but damn, let the man live. all these questions i wouldnt be surprised if he left after 2 weeks lol
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 02:39:34 AM »
Warren can verify this or i'll save him from replying....

Dre decided not to put the OG 'Next Episode' on Doggystyle because he didn't want his vocals on the LP, he wanted to just be the producer/executive producer (a title he should have gotten too) on an album he used to call the future of the funk - thats real shit.

So they just shelved it. Warren re-did the sample though and put it on his LP.

Anyhow...I might write a book detailing the making of the G-Funk sound, since I know people who was there. Depends on how a few things go down.  Would you buy it?  

Its gonna be HOT if I decide to finish it.  Peace out.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 04:08:13 AM »
who said that text in italics? u gonna do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 07:20:40 AM »
Why don't we just ask Warren what dre's bank account number is.  Or what size Snoop's tennis shoe is.  Or what kinda liquor dre drinks.  It's one thing to ask Warren a ton of questions, but whenever the questions aren't even about him, that's insulting, in my opinion.  

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2003, 10:18:27 AM »
Warren can verify this or i'll save him from replying....

Dre decided not to put the OG 'Next Episode' on Doggystyle because he didn't want his vocals on the LP, he wanted to just be the producer/executive producer (a title he should have gotten too) on an album he used to call the future of the funk - thats real shit.

So they just shelved it. Warren re-did the sample though and put it on his LP.

Anyhow...I might write a book detailing the making of the G-Funk sound, since I know people who was there. Depends on how a few things go down.  Would you buy it?  

Its gonna be HOT if I decide to finish it.  Peace out.

how do u know faggot

scorpion eat a dic, this topic is for warren only not haters!

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2003, 04:21:30 PM »
how do u know faggot

Because I do.

Warren would justify what I said if he replied.

I actually prefer Warren's version. He funked the song the fuck out.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2003, 04:36:47 PM »
Why don't we just ask Warren what dre's bank account number is.  Or what size Snoop's tennis shoe is.  Or what kinda liquor dre drinks.  It's one thing to ask Warren a ton of questions, but whenever the questions aren't even about him, that's insulting, in my opinion.

LMAO!  I am sure all these questions are just frustrating the fuck out of warren g.  How can he get away from the questions????  I guess he could just leave his computer.  Why don't u let warren worry about himself, I think he is perfectly capable of taking care of himself.  He is a famous rapper  on a westcoast rap forum, what the fuck do u think people are going to do on here?  Shit I have thousands of fuckin questions I would like to ask warren g.  I guess you are all above us tho, huh.  Shit you probably talk to rappers on a daily basis don't you?  I highly doubt any of these questions are insulting to warren g.  Shit it seems pretty well known that just about everyone besides verbalassaulta likes warren's music.  Big fuckin deal if someone asked warren about this song that he doesn't have much to do with.  Thats a good question imo, I probably would ask warren it myself if I had the chance to talk to him.  Its an excellent song with such a dope beat, a 93 snoop doggy dogg and dr. dre together on it.