Author Topic: Suggestion: What about a own section/thread for Warren G related issues?  (Read 202 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yknow tha whole westcoast forum is packed wit Warren G topics.

a own place for such topics would be tight
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Skindiana bon3z

Yeah I find that to be a great idea...what do you think Seer?  ;)

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
thank fuckin god someone read my mind....

get over it people
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Woa it would be a fukin dope idea... kinda like the Dean's Office @ the DPGboard

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 ::) ....i think people should just get off warren G's dick and let him post like a normal member instead of flooding him with dumb ass q's

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
::) ....i think people should just get off warren G's dick and let him post like a normal member instead of flooding him with dumb ass q's

lol well it would be the same thing if any West Coast artist joined the board, its a West Coast board, so people wants info about the artists, so when one of them is here, its a non-stop interview lol , but its all good, its a good promotion move by Warren, keeping his name hot

Skindiana bon3z

lol well it would be the same thing if any West Coast artist joined the board, its a West Coast board, so people wants info about the artists, so when one of them is here, its a non-stop interview lol , but its all good, its a good promotion move by Warren, keeping his name hot

I agree, you speakin the truth BZ ;D

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, i agree, just post in the normal forums.
both the DPgangstaville & dubcc forums are all his fanbase anyways.
he dont need to make another forum

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
yknow tha whole westcoast forum is packed wit Warren G topics.

a own place for such topics would be tight

I definitely think that's a good idea....The board IS becoming flooded with such topics.  It's cool, but I agree that is should all be in a single sticky thread.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
i was thinkin' the same shit today viewin' all the warren g topics... i remember when gail gotti joined the death row forum every1 was all on her dick in this case clit askin' her about her kids n shit, that's personal shit... it must get annoyin' as fuck... then damon x pissed her off n she hardly ever comes on the forum anymore lol... but warren g is alot bigger then gail gotti, know1 even knows who she is, every1 has 2 know who warren g if they don't they should be shot lol... but yea his own forum would be cool but i think after a while the star stuck shit will die down n he'll be just another member of the forum just l@@ked @ different, he's like a legend 2 me...

~1~ 8)

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Don Seer

I wouldnt use such language.... but yeah give the guy a chance... chill on the posts if u see there are others... n stop being groupies

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
'Seer speakin' the truth.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010