Author Topic: E-40 HAS SOLD OUT !!!!!!!! Justin Timberlake f/ E 40 - Rock Ya Body Remix!!!!  (Read 576 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
@Realizm........Ima big 40 fan, so i need this

emenim did it wit elton john and wasnt shit said about him sellin out...

EMINEM PERFORMED WITH ELTON JOHN.....AND HE IS A LEGEND NOT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

emenim did it wit elton john and wasnt shit said about him sellin out...

Yeah, he PERFORMED with Elton John with a song that was already MADE.  It's not like Em RECORDED a song with Elton John and put out a single.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
e-40 comes off pretty dope i think
but that other clown totally fucked the track up

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??

either way ... elton is tha biggest faggot in tha game...

em always bashin faggots... yet he does a song wit .. him...

thats sellin out...if aint nuthin else....matters if he's a legend or not...em if u gone dog queers and constantly do it on every album.. why make a song wit 1...??? ::)

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

Jome

What I find funny is..
the same clowns screaming sellout when 50 did a track with JT, is now either pretending that this isn't happening.. or suddenly thinks it's ok as long as it's "just promotion"..

Some people need to make up their minds..  ::)

dexter

E40 who?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Meh. Guess it's a way for 40 to get some new heads turned to his direction. I ain't likin' it, but if this helps 40 sell some records and make his well deserved paper, ain't nuthin' wrong with it, as long as this ain't some new direction his taking with his music.

But the "Cry Me A River" remix with 50 Jome mentioned wasn't official, at least according to 50. He said they put some old vocals of his on there, some shit that was done during his previous record deal.

Suga Foot

I'm feelin the track

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
THE TRACK IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!  My man Keelo from Jive Records told me yesterday and he's sending it to me in the mail right now, its kinda fucked up cuz E-figadel dropped a bad verse on it.  it just wasnt his song man, if it was a different rapper then it may have sounded better but 40's voice doesnt go with justin.  It would have sounded better if they put Nate Dogg on it cuz he has a smooth voice you know. But its official but I doubt its gonna get a lot of airplay but I definietly want to see Justin an efeezy make a music video together
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

pappy

i wonder what sgv gotta say about this ;D

S.G.V.

it aint shit but promotion...like dude said...if eminem can preform with elton john...m.o.p. can work with l.f.o....its ok...this is just some label shit...it gets 40s name out there...thats all...plenty of people do this...

Jome

it aint shit but promotion...like dude said...if eminem can preform with elton john...m.o.p. can work with l.f.o....its ok...this is just some label shit...it gets 40s name out there...thats all...plenty of people do this...

And exactly what did you say when 50 Cent did a track with the very same artist ??.... *cough* uhm*

pappy

an u hate nas for doing commercial tracks to get his name out to the pop public