Author Topic: Warren G, about Legendairy Westcoast beefs... (question)  (Read 224 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Warren G, about Legendairy Westcoast beefs... (question)
« on: June 11, 2003, 10:20:13 PM »
Warren, You've been into the scene since the uprising of G-Funk & Death Row but you never involved in beefs like the beef Dr Dre had with Eazy-E. DPG did involve and disrespected Ruthless but you never really speaked out on it. How did you feel about this beef and I remember hearing you were also on the Videoshoot of Def Jam were the DPG/BG Knocc Out & Dresta fight went down but also there you didnt get involved. But I'd like to know your opinion on this.

Thanks
Dieter.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2003, 10:21:11 PM by 40oz Graphire Aka The Abominable Snowman »
40oz Graphire

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Warren G, about Legendairy Westcoast beefs... (question)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 09:11:10 AM »
Up.
40oz Graphire

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 10:34:01 AM »
yo what's wit that perfection limited edition??? i think they re-released it word??? is there anything extra on that version in ya sig??? cuz i got the o.g. version...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 01:48:35 PM »
Im not sure of that, I found this cover at a site so I like that version of the cover so much that I decided to use it as my cover but I have no info on the Limit Edition...
40oz Graphire