Author Topic: LMFAO! I went to school with a WWE wrestler!  (Read 222 times)

The Big Bad Ass

LMFAO! I went to school with a WWE wrestler!
« on: June 12, 2003, 09:38:04 PM »
HOLY SHIT LOLOL. I just turned on Smackdown this evening, and saw a dude I went to school with. His name is Danny Hollie, and goes by the name Danny Bashum in the wwe. I guess he's a part of a team called the Bashum brothers. I knew that he had been in OVW, but had no idea that he was good enough, or experienced enough to make the WWE. I hadn't seen or heard of him for several years. All I know was that in OVW his name was The Damaja. And I just checked his WWE Bio, and it talks about his football and basketball status in high school. I played both with the dude, and he was one bad bitch lol. When I was in middle school, I was alot bigger than him, and had to guard him everyday in BBall, and held him in check. But in Highschool, he put on 30 pounds of muscle, and killed me on the football field lol. But anyways, this dude was born and raised in good old seymour indiana. One of the most shy people I have ever met. I never in a million years thought I would see him on TV for anything other than murdering someone lol. I know he used to wrestle some local matches back when I was in HS as the Damaja, as a part of "the pimp clinic" lol. But anyways, that shit just completely tripped me out.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:LMFAO! I went to school with a WWE wrestler!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 09:45:36 PM »
lmao..... shit... thats dope  8)

kick ass album

pappy

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 10:11:54 PM »
were u an him coo in high school did u guys kno each other

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 10:12:55 PM »
^^ LOL, hell yeah. The dude would know my name, and we could chat if I saw him today. We used to discuss rap all the time, had several classes together, ect. It's crazy lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 10:12:58 PM »
haha...thats some dope shit... ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 12:31:58 AM »
lol that's cool man

i kinda know how that is, i come form the same city as Korn the band and the bass player fieldy use to work at this taco bell up the street from my house that we use to go to all the time...suprised the shit outta me when i turned on MTV and all the sudden they were playing their video, oh yeah the 2 guitar players went to my highschool also....so yeah i can kinda relate

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 06:09:55 PM »
lol that's cool man

i kinda know how that is, i come form the same city as Korn the band and the bass player fieldy use to work at this taco bell up the street from my house that we use to go to all the time...suprised the shit outta me when i turned on MTV and all the sudden they were playing their video, oh yeah the 2 guitar players went to my highschool also....so yeah i can kinda relate

Yeah, thats pretty cool. You got a taco from the bass player of korn. Not everyone can say that lol.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 06:22:04 PM »
havent saw him yet on tv..but havent been watching...is he huge now ....was he huge in school

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 06:51:04 PM »
Yeah....it was filmed here in Orlando last Tuesday and they came over and gave a few autographs.  Cool Peeps...they rode in w/ Linda.

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2003, 11:15:21 PM »
Selena was from my town she grew up in tha West/North side of town. im out!!!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2003, 11:47:14 PM »
havent saw him yet on tv..but havent been watching...is he huge now ....was he huge in school

Yeah, he's pretty big now. Not Brock Lesnar big, but cut. And he was massive his senior year of HS. Arms were huge.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2003, 11:52:08 PM »
Ain't that some shit :D