Author Topic: Album Rating Thread Part IV  (Read 370 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Album Rating Thread Part IV
« on: June 14, 2003, 10:54:57 AM »
 ;D This is the last one for a long while:

The Dayton Family-What's on my mind?
Pacewon-Won
Tash-Rap Life
Bootleg-Death Before Dishonesty and Hated by many Loved by few
Shoestring-Cross Addicted and Representing til' the world ends

Thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2003, 08:18:07 PM by Krimson »

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Album Rating Thread Part IV
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 08:18:28 PM »
Anyone help me out here?  ???

Jac

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2003, 01:17:25 AM »
Nobody cares, you fuckin hoe. Just download half of the songs and see if u like it for yourself u little bitch. your just spamming the board with these pointless threads asswhole.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2003, 08:08:25 PM »
Nobody cares, you fuckin hoe. Just download half of the songs and see if u like it for yourself u little bitch. your just spamming the board with these pointless threads asswhole.

WTF??? This same guy sent me a PM saying You Fucking Armenian Piece of shit, WTF??? I'm not even Armenian....I'm White....Your are a fucking piece of shit you fucking fag....Who the fuck are you?  Why the fuck would you call me Armenian when I'm white?  Just Shut the fuck up you little bitch and go jack off....I'm sure you practice it...haha

Jac

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2003, 08:11:10 PM »

WTF??? This same guy sent me a PM saying You Fucking Armenian Piece of shit, WTF??? I'm not even Armenian....I'm White....Your are a fucking piece of shit you fucking fag....Who the fuck are you?  Why the fuck would you call me Armenian when I'm white?  Just Shut the fuck up you little bitch and go jack off....I'm sure you practice it...haha

You're a dick between the ass you big nosed armenian.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2003, 08:54:01 PM »

You're a dick between the ass you big nosed armenian.

Naw man, I don't know who you are but I'm white....

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2003, 08:58:00 PM »
lol@ this thread

Jac

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2003, 09:03:28 PM »
lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2003, 09:15:56 PM »
you know you're armenian you little shit. S.G.V claimes you are. You make the westcoast look bad u big nosed bitch.

^ Thats what this Gary Coleman guy said in a PM to me....SGV said I'm Armenian...so that makes me Armenian lol....I'm white man

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 09:18:44 PM »
Still chuckling @ this thread

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2003, 10:11:45 PM »
I was wondering when part IV would come out... ;)

Really the only one that I know well enough to give a FAIR rating to is Dayton Family "What's on my mind" 4/5.

BTW...Krimson, did you check out those tracks from Acid Rain I recommended?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2003, 11:17:26 PM »
I was wondering when part IV would come out... ;)

Really the only one that I know well enough to give a FAIR rating to is Dayton Family "What's on my mind" 4/5.

BTW...Krimson, did you check out those tracks from Acid Rain I recommended?

Yeah thanks Kracka J, They are really dope....I'm considering gettin some more Esham albums... ;)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2003, 11:31:44 PM »
Yeah thanks Kracka J, They are really dope....I'm considering gettin some more Esham albums... ;)

Cool man....now some of those songs contained ICP (which a lotta people hate on without listening to them).  Honestly, what did you think of their verses?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2003, 11:34:45 PM »

Cool man....now some of those songs contained ICP (which a lotta people hate on without listening to them).  Honestly, what did you think of their verses?

well, I never really liked ICP but I found an interest in some of their music after hearing them on some of these songs....I may just check out one of their cds...got any suggestions  ;D

PS. Sorry for mispelling your name Cracka J, not Kracka J lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2003, 11:36:28 PM by Krimson »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2003, 11:52:58 PM »
PS. Sorry for mispelling your name Cracka J, not Kracka J lol

It's all good man!  

I'll hook you up with some shit man....When I get that Esham shit together.