Author Topic: San Diego Chargers  (Read 228 times)

Duncan1

San Diego Chargers
« on: June 17, 2003, 06:55:38 AM »
What you guys think about 2003 season?

more pics http://www.chargers.com/minicamp/2003/

David Boston guns

David Boston wheels
« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 06:57:05 AM by Agent Mulder »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:San Diego Chargers
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 03:31:05 PM »
The Denver Broncos will win the AFC West with the Raiders or Chiefs finishing second and third.

The Chargers will just choke again if they happen to get off to a good start.

Duncan1

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 05:41:06 PM »
The Denver Broncos will win the AFC West with the Raiders or Chiefs finishing second and third.

The Chargers will just choke again if they happen to get off to a good start.

Ok.......Who is QB for the Broncos? Plummer...we will see how that works out.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 05:41:26 PM by Agent Mulder »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 05:47:21 PM »
If Plummer doesn't work out, the Broncos have the Defence and they have this running back named Clinton Portis he's pretty good from what I saw last year. Also they have the backup in STEVE BEUERLEIN who can lead them to the playoffs and the divsion title.

Duncan1

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2003, 06:21:16 PM »
Broncos have had a weak offseason so far...they got no one.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 12:30:24 PM »
The Broncos have Clinton Portis &Mike Anderson at RB, Rod Smith & ED McCAFFREY at WR, The greatest TE ever in Shannon Sharpe, Jake Plummer is good at QB but the back up STEVE BEUERLEIN can take a team to the playoffs, the have one of the best O-Lines.

Then on Defence you got: LIONAL DALTON & DARYL GARDENER at DT plugging up the holes with TREVOR PRYCE at DE. Then you got the quickest group of LB in the NFL with JOHN MOBLEY, AL WILSON, & IAN GOLD. The DBs are one of the hardest hitting safety in KENOY KENNEDY, Lee Flowers is at FS, DELTHA O'NEAL at CB.

And Jason Elam is one of the Best Kickers in NFL History.
The Chargers can't go talent for Talent with the Broncos.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2003, 01:51:51 AM »
Im frum Daygo, but fuk the Chargers. Its all Raiders here.

As for the Broncos, theyre kinda shaky. i see the Raiders takin the west again. The next 3 are basically a toss up. Chargers usually do start off strong, and jus get they ass whooped for the last....uhh...12 games lol. But this year, i honestly wouldnt be surprised if they do better then Denver. KC, is probably the most unpredictable team in the division tho. This year should be good regardless. And, Raiders @ Chargers...last game of the season!!!! If i aint at tha shit, then i died already.  ;)

Rohr

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 01:07:23 AM »
The Broncos have Clinton Portis &Mike Anderson at RB, Rod Smith & ED McCAFFREY at WR, The greatest TE ever in Shannon Sharpe, Jake Plummer is good at QB but the back up STEVE BEUERLEIN can take a team to the playoffs, the have one of the best O-Lines.

Then on Defence you got: LIONAL DALTON & DARYL GARDENER at DT plugging up the holes with TREVOR PRYCE at DE. Then you got the quickest group of LB in the NFL with JOHN MOBLEY, AL WILSON, & IAN GOLD. The DBs are one of the hardest hitting safety in KENOY KENNEDY, Lee Flowers is at FS, DELTHA O'NEAL at CB.

And Jason Elam is one of the Best Kickers in NFL History.
The Chargers can't go talent for Talent with the Broncos.
I was talking about new players.....buddy

Rohr

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2003, 01:10:11 AM »

As for the Broncos, theyre kinda shaky. i see the Raiders takin the west again. The next 3 are basically a toss up. Chargers usually do start off strong, and jus get they ass whooped for the last....uhh...12 games lol. But this year, i honestly wouldnt be surprised if they do better then Denver. KC, is probably the most unpredictable team in the division tho. This year should be good regardless. And, Raiders @ Chargers...last game of the season!!!! If i aint at tha shit, then i died already.  ;)
Don't trip Daygo Chargers got the Raiders numbered........we got crazy new additions....look at Boston above.

Boston and Tomlinson gonna run your team bigtime and you know this.

Remember Tomlinson in Oakland ;D

look at this pic
« Last Edit: June 20, 2003, 01:11:35 AM by Rohr »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2003, 12:35:56 PM »
Does any Charger fan remember that the Raiders absoultely destoryed the Chargers and held Tomlinson to about 50 yards.

The Chargers don't have the Raiders or Broncos numbers. They don't have anyone's number that why they went 2-7 the last part of the season.

And last I checked David Boston hasn't played a full season yet, so he has ahd a lot of injuries.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2003, 08:49:32 PM »

Don't trip Daygo Chargers got the Raiders numbered........we got crazy new additions....look at Boston above.

Boston and Tomlinson gonna run your team bigtime and you know this.

Remember Tomlinson in Oakland ;D

look at this pic

lol yur funny homie...

whether i remember Tomlinson in Oakland, doesnt matter. But do u remember the Chargers in the playoffs? I doubt it, Spanos can barely remember the Chargers in the playoffs lol