Author Topic: SNOOP CONCERT AND CHUUCH MIXTAPE!!  (Read 226 times)

jeromechickenbone

SNOOP CONCERT AND CHUUCH MIXTAPE!!
« on: June 19, 2003, 04:07:32 PM »
I went to the Snoop/chili peppers concert last night. It was a fuckin incredible show.
I was about 10 ft. from the stage. Snoop did all the classics, and some other shit that I had never seen him perform. He did tha shiznit, pump pump, lodi dodi. He opened up with Sad but true, (metallica song).After about 45 mins. they tried to tell snoop that his time was up, and he was like "fuck you, I ain't done yet." the crowd went crazy. And in case there was still any debate, snoop probably smoked 5 blunts in the time that he performed. He would  light up a blunt, smoke half of it, and then throw it out into the crowd. Anyways, daz was there, bishop don juan, soopafly, and uncle june bug was up there dancin the whole time. One of the best things was the snoopadelics. thats snoops live band-instead of playing the tracks over the PA, the band did all the music for the show. It was incredible. But that wasn't even the best part. when they were leaving the stage, one of the guys with him gathered about 50 people and said for 20 bucks, they would give us the new snoop mixtape, and we could go backstage and get autographs. They handed out CD's but they ran out. So I was next in line to get my cd to meet snoop, but when they ran out, this dude who was probably 17 grabbed me and was like "come with me right quick". So I follow him outside to their tour bus, he goes into the bus and comes back out with 2 more boxes full of cd's. then he's like "grabe this box" so i'm carrying this box probably with 50 mixtape cd's in it.So we go back inside, I get my cd and go into to snoops dressing room. Snoop, daz, bishop, and uncle junebug were back there chillin listenin to music.  I talked to daz for a minute, he told to look for his new cd on july 1, and that it was gonna be distributed world wide. I got him and snoop to sign my cd booklet. They were totally fuckin cool about everything. I ain't gonna lie, i was pretty nervous so I don't even remember some of the stuff they said, but before I left i met bishop and uncle june bug, and then i went on my way. Anyways I don't know if everybody has heard the whole mixtape yet, but if somebody tells me how, I will rip the cd so yall can hear all the songs. Anyways thats pretty much it, it was a great show and i couldn't believe i got to kick it with them even if it was for a few minutes. Just thought i'd post and let yall know. PEACE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:SNOOP CONCERT AND CHUUCH MIXTAPE!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 04:13:04 PM »
sounds like you had a good time dog !!!!

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 04:41:53 PM »
Yo thats fucking dope man....You musta had a really good time.  Id love to see Snoop perform with them Snoopadelics too, thats crazy!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 06:33:55 PM »
Props man. You are lucky as hell.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 08:30:48 PM »
tight ..... did daz promote his cd at all on stage? or perform at all or anything?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 10:14:58 PM »
daz was onstage with snoop the whole time, but he just ad libbing and stuff like that. He didn't promote anything. I've been pissed at myself thought cuz i thought of 100 different things that i wanted to ask them but really didn't ask them anything. oh well

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2003, 06:12:34 AM »
Sounds cool man. Nobody's had a bad thing to say about the Snoop & Snoopadelics live shows yet... Oh how I'd love to see that.

dexter

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 08:53:22 AM »
Where do you live, and why did you get 2 go on the bus? Can just anybody chill with them like that?