Author Topic: Smackdown - Big Show's Weight  (Read 1311 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Smackdown - Big Show's Weight
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2003, 12:23:11 AM »
you guys know that wrestlin is fake

GASP.  Elaborate, I'd never heard that.  I thought it was real.  I thought the undertaker was really dead, and I thought Stone Cold really did just wait until Monday at 9 to beat up the guy that threatened him last monday at 9, instead of just going to the guy's house.  

I thought Brock really was picking a 550 pound fat ass up on his shoulders.  I guess since it's fake, they do it with ropes or something.  When Hogan slammed Andre, since it was fake, I'm sure it was really just CGI back in 1987.  When Goldberg lifted the big show over his head and walked around the ring, it was probably just Yoda sitting in the front row levitating him... since it's fake.  

Kurt Angle didn't REALLY pick the Big Show up last week... instead, he had little tiny fans in his shoes that made him float.  

Hulk Hogan doesn't REALLY have 24 inch arms, or have all the muscles we see; it's not really his actual chest, he's wearing a rubber suit to make him LOOK big.  

Hulk doesn't really lift weights; since wrestling's 'fake', all those videos of him busting his ass in the gym are doctered; he's really relaxing in his den.

He doesn't REALLY adhere to a strict diet to keep that amazing physique; he's actually a slobby fat ass like half the rest of america, and has Lyposuction ever monday afternoon so he'll look good for the camera.

When he broke his knee 'faking' it in the ring a couple years ago, he didn't really have surgery.  The microscope that filmed the inside of his knee being scoped was actually just really good animation drawings (I think they had dreamworks do it).

Kurt Angle didn't REALLY win the Olympic Gold Medal.  The olympic committe was paid off by Vince McMahon to just give Kurt a really good storyline.

After all, it's "fake"... glad you clued me in, now I know how much bullshit it is.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2003, 04:44:05 AM »
I think he can/will do it. But I hope he doesn't hurt himself by trying to hard to prove he's still the man.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2003, 09:44:14 AM »
you guys know that wrestlin is fake

GASP.  Elaborate, I'd never heard that.  I thought it was real.  I thought the undertaker was really dead, and I thought Stone Cold really did just wait until Monday at 9 to beat up the guy that threatened him last monday at 9, instead of just going to the guy's house.  

I thought Brock really was picking a 550 pound fat ass up on his shoulders.  I guess since it's fake, they do it with ropes or something.  When Hogan slammed Andre, since it was fake, I'm sure it was really just CGI back in 1987.  When Goldberg lifted the big show over his head and walked around the ring, it was probably just Yoda sitting in the front row levitating him... since it's fake.  

Kurt Angle didn't REALLY pick the Big Show up last week... instead, he had little tiny fans in his shoes that made him float.  

Hulk Hogan doesn't REALLY have 24 inch arms, or have all the muscles we see; it's not really his actual chest, he's wearing a rubber suit to make him LOOK big.  

Hulk doesn't really lift weights; since wrestling's 'fake', all those videos of him busting his ass in the gym are doctered; he's really relaxing in his den.

He doesn't REALLY adhere to a strict diet to keep that amazing physique; he's actually a slobby fat ass like half the rest of america, and has Lyposuction ever monday afternoon so he'll look good for the camera.

When he broke his knee 'faking' it in the ring a couple years ago, he didn't really have surgery.  The microscope that filmed the inside of his knee being scoped was actually just really good animation drawings (I think they had dreamworks do it).

Kurt Angle didn't REALLY win the Olympic Gold Medal.  The olympic committe was paid off by Vince McMahon to just give Kurt a really good storyline.

After all, it's "fake"... glad you clued me in, now I know how much bullshit it is.  

LOL.. i was wishin someone would have trauma explain the aspects of wrestlin bein fake.. thanks rodney
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2003, 10:29:26 AM »
this is to any1 who says wrestlers don't get hurt:

stand on ur bed,an look at ur feet ,now jump an land flat on ur back an keep ur head tucked in .now repeat 10-20 times ,go to bed an tell me how that feels in the morning.
now realise that wrestlers do it on a much harder mat.
an then tell me that wrestlers don't earn their living.

an if ur not convinced still (because u won't try what i suggested) check out indy federations(MLW,NWATNA,ROH) or japanese wrestling ,peep the moves those mofos use (especially in japan) one false move an ur opponent is paralysed ,or if u don't want to watch entire matches search on kazza for a a move called "burning gammer" :o    

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2003, 10:36:11 AM »
Or read some wrestling Autobiographies.  Hulk said in his first training session, his trainer broke his Leg on purpose.  Then laughed, Hogan came back after it healed, and they didn't tell him that wrestling was rigged for a YEAR! They beat his ass in the ring every day for a year, before they told him that he didn't really have to hurt the other guy, lol.  He got so mad he quit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2003, 08:44:07 PM »
blah blah blah, its still gay, and for little kids

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2003, 05:15:36 AM »
Lex Luger bodyslammed Yokozuna at about 400.
Hogan slammed Andre the Giant 17 Years ago at 600 or more.

Bollocks

Yoko, even in '94 was always heavier than anyone else.  Andre the Giant was never 600 either.  600 pounds is about 40 stone.  Nobody weighs that.  The WWF has always exagerrated weights.  Yoko at his biggest was 550.  The Big Show currently is probably 400.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2003, 10:35:08 PM »
Yokozuna was 6'4.  The big show is over 7 feet.  You think Yokozuna weighs 150 pounds more than the big show?  You've GOT to be kidding me.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2003, 08:38:42 AM »
Big Show is well over 500lbs

Anyone who says it's easy to F5 the Big Show, then you must be stoned because how many people have lifted 500lbs on their shoulders walked around and then spin him off his shoulders. Not just anyone can do that, not Goldberg not anyone but Brock Lesnar. Goldberg wouldn't be able to give the Jackhammer to the Big Show now, I mean look at the problems Goldberg had trying to Jackhammer Jamal.

There is no one out there like Brock Lesnar.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2003, 03:50:52 AM »
Yokozuna was 6'4.  The big show is over 7 feet.  You think Yokozuna weighs 150 pounds more than the big show?  You've GOT to be kidding me.

Survivor Series '96

Watch it

Tell me Yoko isn't at least 150 heavier than the Big Show is now

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2003, 04:22:04 AM »
It's 8 inches.  I know that's not an english measure, LOL, but someone who's EIGHT INCHES taller than someone else weighs a hell of a lot more.  

Look at Kurt Angle/Hogan.  I mean, Hogan's not THAT damn much bigger bodystyle than Angle, Angle's a big boy.  

Angle's 6'4, he weighs 220 pounds.

Hogan's 6'7, and weighs 275 pounds.

There's a 55 pound difference in THREE INCHES.  At one time, Hogan weighed 330, That's 110 pounds heavier than Kurt Angle, in THREE INCHES.

I think it's easy to say that Big Show is 150 heavier than Yoko was.  Maybe Yoko was bigger when you saw him, but that wasn't when Luger slammed him.  It doesn't matter anyways, I'm not saying it's a strength comp. between Hogan and Luger, lol, I'm just saying can Hogan do it.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2003, 06:31:48 AM »
I told you Hogan could do it straight away, because Big Show will jump, just like Yoko jumped when Luger slammed him.  

It's ridiculous to say that Hogan and Angle's body style is the nearly the same, Hogan is much bigger.  Are you saying Big Show is heavier than Yoko ever was?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2003, 06:59:56 PM »
500-600 lbs is nothing for people who work out.........especially ESPEICIALLY  FOR those kinda guys .

i mean check me out i'm like 5'8  probably close to 200 lbs and i've been weightlifting casually since 99' and bench 295 and squat 470

for someone who is 30 or 40 something who has worked out longer, harder , better, and who is bigger than me to lift a guy like big show or yoko is really not as suprising to me. i mean lord knows i could never do it,lol. but when you think how hard those guys work out and how much they're use to picking up 200-300 lb guys day in and day out. you would expect the bigger guys like Brock Lesner, Kane, and even hogan to do shit like that

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 07:23:03 PM »
iirc yoko has been the heaviest person in the WWE/WWF @ any point in time, my brother has a book with all these sorts of useless facts in 'em, i'll see if i can dig it up
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2003, 10:25:48 PM »
500-600 lbs is nothing for people who work out.........especially ESPEICIALLY  FOR those kinda guys .

i mean check me out i'm like 5'8  probably close to 200 lbs and i've been weightlifting casually since 99' and bench 295 and squat 470

for someone who is 30 or 40 something who has worked out longer, harder , better, and who is bigger than me to lift a guy like big show or yoko is really not as suprising to me. i mean lord knows i could never do it,lol. but when you think how hard those guys work out and how much they're use to picking up 200-300 lb guys day in and day out. you would expect the bigger guys like Brock Lesner, Kane, and even hogan to do shit like that

Yeah, I agree, it's still an amazing feat to me, though.  You don't really think about it much, but these pro wrestlers are literally the biggest, strongest guys in the world.  I'm sure there's people around that are bigger and badder, but Hulk Hogan's a big sombitch, Brock Lesnar's probably one of the strongest men alive.  

I mean, I'm 6'1... 190 pounds.  Hogan's 6'7, 275 pounds, that's CRAZY, if you were standing next to him, you'd think he's a monster.

I saw on his dvd, some girl met him, and she was like "I can't believe you keep yourself in this kind of shape", Dude is RIPPED to be that old.